PDA

View Full Version : You only have ONE post.

BlueBreegull
22nd June 2005, 01:58 AM
I have no idea why I'm making this topic. Basically, you can only post once in it, so when you do, you better make sure that you say everything you want to say. Also, you can't edit your one post.

COMMENCE THE FUN!
---

I posted first! FULZ!!!

R Hunter
22nd June 2005, 02:04 AM
I, for one have no idea why you made this topic. This has no bearing on any other thread in the entirety of the RWPF and I believe this is the oddest thread idea i've seen here in my many years.

Really why would you make a thread where one has only one post useable to them? What possible point could this have, what possible rhyme or reason? What I ask you WHAT!? I think we have reached a point in our exsistence here at the RWPF where we have run out of ideas, if this turns out to be the case we must remedey this with the upmost haste lest we dive deeper into randomness.

So in conclusion I think we need to think long and hard and bome up with toughts and ideas that are colorful and tasteful, and this will in turn bring some elegance to our lovely forums. And I for one will await that day with my head held high, happy to see some interesting ideas.....

But that's just what I think...;)

DevilBottles
22nd June 2005, 02:07 AM
well first off, i must say ... *BOOOOOOOOOOOM* *is dead*

platinum jiggy
22nd June 2005, 02:12 AM
Well... this topic is stupid and pointless. I'll probably regret posting in it and wasting my one post early before more people spread their thoughts. SO I WILL QUOTE R IN AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE MY POST LONGER!!!! Time to start the spam!!! <enter sytanical smilie here> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA...*pant... must make long post*...HAHAHA..HA...HA...*explodes*

I, for one have no idea why you made this topic. This has no bearing on any other thread in the entirety of the RWPF and I believe this is the oddest thread idea i've seen here in my many years.

Really why would you make a thread where one has only one post useable to them? What possible point could this have, what possible rhyme or reason? What I ask you WHAT!? I think we have reached a point in our exsistence here at the RWPF where we have run out of ideas, if this turns out to be the case we must remedey this with the upmost haste lest we dive deeper into randomness.

So in conclusion I think we need to think long and hard and bome up with toughts and ideas that are colorful and tasteful, and this will in turn bring some elegance to our lovely forums. And I for one will await that day with my head held high, happy to see some interesting ideas.....

But that's just what I think...;)

Kab
22nd June 2005, 02:20 AM
Instead of one post, I will post one. ONE.

Thaychris
22nd June 2005, 02:20 AM
This is a rather stupid topic

Mumbo Dumbo
22nd June 2005, 02:25 AM
I'm going to regret posting this...

Kab
22nd June 2005, 02:28 AM
Ermmm........I posted. Hooray. :confused:

actionwebgamer
22nd June 2005, 02:28 AM
Yes you are.
Hmm...

"The meat locker has been infested by gerbils!" ~Some kid at my school

RareBK
22nd June 2005, 02:57 AM
Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot Woooot

THERE!

Meow Mixer
22nd June 2005, 03:02 AM
Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Mushroom Mushroom Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Mushroom Mushroom Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers SNAKE SNAKE AHHHHH ITS A SNAKE!!!!!

Gold Jinjo
22nd June 2005, 03:10 AM
Based on the last few posts... *l0c|<3D*

However I will add one thing. My post... right here, this one, the--you're looking right at it, yes, this post right here: rules to the extreme. Take that, artist formerly known as Prince.