View Full Version : question about Xbox360 and christmas
15th November 2005, 04:00 AM
do any of you think that it would be smart to just ask for the cheaper vertion of the xbox360, because I will have a lot better chance of getting it but I am not sure if it is worth it. The more expencive vertion is a lot better but I probably won't get it so I need your guy's and girl's help on this one.
15th November 2005, 04:55 AM
It depends, so I'm going to make up a little quiz to help you decide which to ask for.
Rules: For each question that you answer "Yes" to, add 1 point to your total. If you answer "No," don't add anything to your total.
1) Is being able to play your old Xbox games on the 360 important to you?
2) Is HDTV support important to you?
3) Do you want an Xbox Live headset included with your console?
4) Do you want a wireless controller included with your console?
5) Do you want to be able to save your games without having to buy a Memory Unit (like a memory card) or the Hard Drive at a later date?
6) Do you want to be able to connect to a scaled-down version of Xbox Live that doesn't let you play with other people, but allows you to download support for new Xbox games as well as new content for games?
7) Do you want your console to have a chrome faceplate?
Now tally up your score. If it's 4 or higher, then you should probably ask for the premium pack. If it's 3 or less, then you should probably just ask for the "regular" pack.
16th November 2005, 01:28 AM
thanx for the quiz, but I am still not sure which one to get because the one that really makes all the difference is the hard drive and playing amy old xbox game on the new xbox360. So , I will think about it somemore.
vBulletin® v3.7.3, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.