PDA

View Full Version : The Void: An RP.

repobanjo
11th December 2005, 09:50 PM
Well, this is my second try for an RP that will hit. Just so you know, The Void is the name of anything that I create and can not think of a good name for. This will have to circle around some type of Void.

It is the first time in 6 millenia that the three suns in the dimension of The Dead have lined up together, causing a triple eclipse. Blinding everydoby that looks in the sky, the eclipse became a total disaster. One man, known as reapo (this was before he was king, but after TQ) was sent to stop this. He was promptly given a device that the king made called a Gizmo to travel to other dimensions and around time. Reapo set it to the BK dimension, just so he could escape the suns, and jumped in. When he fell out, he had one thing to say.

Reapo: Oh. My. God. This place has been struck by the apocolypse virus!

Yes, the apocolypse virus. It was a terrible disiease with no cure. When a victim becomes infected, he gets every sickness and ailmeant known to man. In the end, the victims head explodes, and all of the explosion molecules fly everywhere. Those molecules happen to contain the apocolypse, too. All of the BK dimension had fallen to the virus, all except the man known as our good friend Jingaling. He was almost dead, though, and he might not last very long. Reapo went to talk to him.

Jingaling: Who...might....you...be?

Reapo: I have come from the dimension of the dead to avoid the triple eclipse. This place seems to be worse, though. Good thing all the viruses disapeared, though!

Jingaling: Well...I...heard that....they...are coming...back.

Reapo: Crap! All the dimensions are dying! No matter where I go with this Gizmo, there is a problem! I have to go find what's causing all of this, starting with fixing up this place. I have to find some helpers, though.

Now, post how you're dimension is dying out, and how you get a dimension traveler if you don't have one. Then how you come here and find me and Jingaling.

mrfleshcadge
12th December 2005, 06:02 PM
Well i kind of didn't continue with the other RP i was in, but this, this seems interesting...I'm in! And hopefully I will stay in!

repobanjo
12th December 2005, 07:40 PM
I thought it was kind of a bad way to start a story, but you can join. We need at keast 2 or 3 more people, maybe more. Then, you can all post story segments!

mrfleshcadge
16th December 2005, 07:07 PM
Anyone else going to join?

repobanjo
16th December 2005, 08:12 PM
Who knows? I can always try to get Minjo to join, as he ows me. Or maybe not. If no one joins by Sunday, you guys can start.

Upsilon
16th December 2005, 09:58 PM
Hey, I guess I'll join.