PDA

View Full Version : Jackson

Whyme123
17th July 2009, 06:41 PM
excuse me if this is a bit late in terms of discussing current events, but i only just joined and its been something on my mind for a while now.

ive never liked michael jackson's music. I'm sorry, I'll just say it straight out. But that wasn't really what annoyed me, since I could just switch the radio over if billy jean or bad or whatever his other songs are came on. guess i'm just annoyed by how this two-faced media is giving all this praise to him now that he's dead. maybe i'm beating a dead horse, but the guy was a freaking child molester; you saw all the crazy shit he did, dangling his son out that window, changing his skin colour and getting all that facial surgery. The media saw that too, yet they seem to have forgotten all about it now that he's dead.

Does this happen to all celebrities? i mean, are their slates wiped clean the moment they die, no matter how much they've done, and then praised despite all the shit they've done in their lives?

all the people i know at school are suddenly raving over this guy now too, it makes me sick. You didnt give a shit about michael before, why do you suddenly care now? ugh.

RiderOnTheStorm
17th July 2009, 06:44 PM
Wrong account.

Whyme123
17th July 2009, 06:45 PM
What account? I have one account

RiderOnTheStorm
17th July 2009, 06:47 PM
excuse me if this is a bit late in terms of discussing current events, but i only just joined and its been something on my mind for a while now.

Huh.

Whyme123
17th July 2009, 06:50 PM
o noooooooooo

RiderOnTheStorm
17th July 2009, 06:51 PM
Ah ha ha.

Deebs
17th July 2009, 07:21 PM
Hahahahaha! Owned!

Whyme123
17th July 2009, 07:22 PM