PDA

View Full Version : Trans Siberian Orchestra

Rickwakefan123
24th December 2009, 04:10 AM
OMG! I got back from seeing them in Indianapolis tonight and what a hell of a show! If you haven't seen their live shows, you need too. Lights, Lasers, Fireworks, Fire, everything. Their lead violinist walked up our isle and stood right by me!

If you haven't heard of them, they re-do classical and christmas songs with a rock/metal feel. Some of their songs are soft though.

It was truly and amazing show, best one I've seen out of any so far (until I see Daft Punk live :D:D:D)

So what do you guys think of them?

SquirrelGrunt
24th December 2009, 04:22 AM
Going to see them soon...

Arykawesome92
24th December 2009, 05:51 AM
Wizards in Winter is so awesome, my favorite of theirs. We played it, A mad Russian's Christma, and the Bell Carol one time in our high school band for a christmas concert. I was on marimba havin to play that really really fast part in Wizards, it was such an adrenaline rush, I loved it.

Mr. Pokeylope
24th December 2009, 02:31 PM
I saw them when they were in Columbus. They were definitely worth seeing, but I felt it could have been an hour shorter and I still would have enjoyed it just as much.

Rickwakefan123
24th December 2009, 02:38 PM
I saw them when they were in Columbus. They were definitely worth seeing, but I felt it could have been an hour shorter and I still would have enjoyed it just as much.

Yeah I didn't really care for the whole story thing that the black dude told in between songs. And there was one song some guy sang that lasted like 10 minutes. Oh well.

Dr. Worm
24th December 2009, 03:45 PM
You guys are so lucky. I have a couple of their albums. Their music is fantastic.

Rickwakefan123
24th December 2009, 04:40 PM
You guys are so lucky. I have a couple of their albums. Their music is fantastic.

You need to go to one of their concerts before you die. Theyre concerts are like their music +100.

dmoss
28th December 2009, 05:02 AM
Awesome! They come to Kansas City every year, and I've made it down there twice before...the show is always spectacular, and the light show is out of this world! Did they put the violinist up on a giant platform, and send her into the air, Rick? Were there sound guys chasing her with wires? That part cracked me up for some reason. :P

Rickwakefan123
28th December 2009, 05:42 PM
Awesome! They come to Kansas City every year, and I've made it down there twice before...the show is always spectacular, and the light show is out of this world! Did they put the violinist up on a giant platform, and send her into the air, Rick? Were there sound guys chasing her with wires? That part cracked me up for some reason. :P

Yea, her and one of the guitarists were up on a platform. Dunno about the sounds guys though.