PDA

View Full Version : JOKE:Grunty Playable in SSBM

HAG1
29th April 2006, 05:21 PM
pictures:
http://i3.tinypic.com/wrkobm.jpg
How to unlock Grunty:
Play as Mewtwo without getting a game over,with one life ,on Adventure mode,on NORMAL or harder difficulties!Also,if you don't fight Giant Kirby,and you haven't unlocked Luigi,you will not unlock her!

Credit to Detstar for the images!

Minjo
29th April 2006, 05:43 PM
Well, the first image was a bit fun.

kazooieguy
29th April 2006, 08:07 PM
so I dont understadn its not real or it is? sorry I have a headache and cant think

ReiraCofage
29th April 2006, 08:10 PM
Is it real or no? Play as grunty in SSBM would be really cool!

Tanjo
29th April 2006, 08:12 PM
obviously not.

Ice Mario
29th April 2006, 08:13 PM
It's a shame your pictures are as small as postage stamps. Can't really see anything.

Minjo
29th April 2006, 08:22 PM
"so I dont understadn its not real or it is? sorry I have a headache and cant think"

"Is it real or no? Play as grunty in SSBM would be really cool!"

JOKE:Grunty Playable in SSBM

HAG1
29th April 2006, 09:39 PM
yes,it was a joke,and the reason why it is so small is probably because Tinypic resized it(now I see why they are called that),maybe later I will convert it into an animated .gif,I don't really have the time to do it right now

Gruntling
30th April 2006, 07:50 PM
Ha! I wish Grunty would've been playable in SSBM. I remember before the game came out, Nintendo's website asked who you'd like to see. Of course I said Grunty. But alas, that never came true...

Ozimul
1st May 2006, 04:21 AM
These are the best fake SSBM screenshots ever... (goes to "unlock" Grunty, then remembers it's fake) No... I have been denied the coolest witch ever...!

BanjoBear30
1st May 2006, 04:37 AM
What if Banjo were in the mix of this? Besides Grunty, we possibly have to have a hero in play as well as a boss/villan. But that would have been totally awesome if that was all true... but anways still possibilities of new Banjo content coming our way:approve:

BanjoBear30

dmoss
1st May 2006, 04:45 AM
That was funny...however, isn't it "SSMB"...?

I mean, if we're using an abbreviation. :winky: <---Where has DevilBottles been these last few days?!

-dmoss, :banjo

Ozimul
1st May 2006, 04:48 AM
No... Super Smash Brothers Melee... SSBM. :p

dmoss
1st May 2006, 04:50 AM
Oh....LOL! I must have been thinking, "Super Smash Mario Brothers..." Have I mentioned that it's been a long week? :D Thanks, Ozimul!

-Daniel, :banjo

Ozimul
1st May 2006, 05:10 AM
If it was Super Smash Mario Brothers, it would only have Mario characters and it'd be boring. :p
Glad that you didn't take it as an insult, dmoss. And we've all had our share of long weeks... oh no, they're coming for me...! Ahh...!

You're welcome. :)

banjo bloowie
1st May 2006, 04:05 PM
Whahaha great screens ;)

TzTok-Jad
1st May 2006, 09:21 PM
i dream of banjo&kazooie, banjo, kazooie, and grunty playable.. soo cool..

kazooieguy
1st May 2006, 09:42 PM
we know you dream of it, you made that silly dream on the forum remeber? ^_^

TzTok-Jad
5th May 2006, 02:16 AM
no i dont actually "dream" it, it is like a lust of desire.. when i "dream" somthing, it is cutscent in my head when im sleeping..