View Full Version : Dumb Little Things You've Noticed... FF Style!!!
Kaz da Breegull
10th October 2003, 05:59 PM
Now, does anybody remember that topic I made a while ago where everybody would share any little weird details they wanted to point out from BK/BT? Well, it's back... only this time, in Final Fantasy-style. So... go ahead!!! Post weird little stuffs you've seen in the FF games! ^____^ I'm feeling too lazy to start you off today... so just reply and have fun. :cool:
10th October 2003, 08:05 PM
In reguards to all RPGs:
1)You can walk into random peoples houses. I mean, yeah, sometimes you can have some close knit neighborhoods and all, but wheres the privacy?
2)It only turns night a certain times, like in an inn. At least in the old games anyways.
10th October 2003, 10:01 PM
I've noticed that "Random FF7 shop owner" can beat Tails (from Sonic) in a gamefaqs chacter competition.
Kaz da Breegull
11th October 2003, 02:04 PM
Now my brain starts working... ^^;; Here's some random stuff.
- Don't you think that the sword Ultima Weapon holds in FF8 looks very similar to Cloud's Ultima Weapon in FF7? Funky.
- If you take the first two letters from the first and last names of the Black Mage's chocobo in FF9 (Bobby Corwen) and put them together, you get 'Boco', the name of the chocobo from FF5. :)
- In one of the shops in FF9's Lindblum, you can go look at one of the swords on the wall. When you do, Zidane says "I remember a guy with spiky hair who carried something like this." Think about that. :)
- Once again, in FF9's ending, there was a line that said "No cloud nor squall shall hinder us." I thought that was pretty funny.
- This isn't technically FF, but it's close enough. In Kingdom Hearts, look a the back of Squall's jacket thingy. There's two red angel wings on it, just like the ones on Rinoa's outfit in FF8. ^^
- Ultimecia's final form in FF8 reminds me of FF10's Anima for some reason...
- It seemed like FF7 was the only recent FF to have bathrooms... *ahem* Yeah.
11th October 2003, 02:20 PM
1. In FFVIII Zell's bedroom is the only room in his house. Where does his mother sleep?
2. FFIV and FFIX both have Summoner villages. A little girl that joins your party is the last one left from each of them. Rydia and Eiko. I dunno...
3. When there are places you aren't supposed to go yet they are sometimes blocked by one person that you can't pass what is stopping the characters from just pushing those people aside? The same goes for small debris and things that are easily stepped over...
4. In FFX Auron's celestial weapon is called the Masamune, but it is way different from Sephiroth's sword.
Kaz da Breegull
13th October 2003, 11:20 PM
And here I am, trying to keep this topic alive. :p *sits here and listens to 'One-Winged Angel' over and over*
- In FF9, one of the Key Items had a quote on it that was said by Matoya. In FF1, Matoya was a witch.
- The Four Chaoses in FF9 are the exact same monsters who appeared in FF1. Also, Garland from FF9 is sometimes believed to be the same one from FF1.
- It doesn't happen all of the time, but quite a few of the FF villains have silver-colored hair. You know, such as Sephy, Kuja and Ultimecia. Ansem from KH also has silver hair.
- In Elfheim in FF1, look at one of the gravestones. In FF Origins, it says 'May Link rest in peace.' Eeee. I heard that it said something different in the original for the NES, but I dunno what it was.
- In FF9, go to the World Map, call up Moguo lots of times and refuse to do anything. After about 20 times, he'll say "I'm sharpening my knife, kupo." XD
vBulletin® v3.7.3, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.