PDA

View Full Version : KHII Proud Mode Glitch

ChillyDark
12th October 2006, 03:12 PM
I was fighting Sark and the MCP, then suddenly I died because of MCP's lasers, and when I saw Sora die, it wasen't normal, instead he froze in place, but the MCP continued moving, as if it wasen't frozen, but now I cannot control Sora.
Discussion anyone?

ByroDaMan
23rd October 2006, 09:05 AM
Is Proud Mode really hard?

ChillyDark
23rd October 2006, 01:23 PM
It was, before I found out how to beat it.
I don't know why that happened, but I didn't think it ever happened before, so I'll see if I can post some pictures, of the weird death glitch.
My camera should hopefully work, and when I get a good shot of the glitch in action, I'll tell the exact method for how I got it to work.
It'll require me to start a whole new proud mode file, I'm now at Xemnas.

freakycheato
24th October 2006, 10:37 AM
I just beat KH2 on normal as I'm typing here :D

Dragon_Kazooie
24th October 2006, 11:11 PM
I used to play KH2, but I lost interest right at the final world (I forgot it's name) and I have final form, but I'm at the part where you have to face that gambling guy, (Forgot him too) and the rest of the organization. Last time I played was.....April :p

Mr.Patch
24th October 2006, 11:19 PM
Ughh Kindom hearts , im going to get bad rep for this , I hate it.

digimastermike
24th October 2006, 11:44 PM
Is Proud Mode really hard?

I found Proud Mode dissapointing, IMO. KH's Proud Mode was hard, KH2's is mildly more difficult. Now instead of leveling up 2 levels to beat the boss, now you have to level up 3. Or get a better strategy. Not much of a challenge. :p

And I'm probably exaggerating a bit on the level thing, obviously. But I didn't take the time to level up much on KH2. I pretty much tried to dodge everything. It worked... until the final boss. o-O

ChillyDark
25th October 2006, 04:18 AM
I used to play KH2, but I lost interest right at the final world (I forgot it's name) and I have final form, but I'm at the part where you have to face that gambling guy, (Forgot him too) and the rest of the organization. Last time I played was.....April :p
KHII actually got pretty boring after Xemnas final form, on Proud.
Also, the gambling dude's name is Luxord, and he's pretty easy.
Now, I'm playing KH1 because KHII got boring.
They're pretty good games, except for the first ones bosses, I can name a few right away:
Dragon Maleficant
Chernabog
Both I've beaten.
My History of KH Series:
First there was KH which ended up being one of the best Square Enix games, then came KH COM, which only was a little bit bad (card breaks).
But, at KHII the gameplay was improved, but I was disappointed to see that the game was easier then KH1, I thought Proud mode would be worth trying, but it was easier then Normal Mode on KH1, the only bosses that gave me trouble were: Xaldin, Groundshaker Heartless, and Xemnas Final Form.
It was so sad that the game was so easy, I hope they make it harder, like a Really Proud mode.

ByroDaMan
25th October 2006, 07:47 AM
I did KH1 on difficult mode, but I couldn't beat Dragon Malificent :(