The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Banjo Kazooie Series (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Kazooie or Tooie? (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48457)

spoondiddly 2nd May 2012 01:34 PM

BK all the way. BT was sold out to the man.

Okay, not really, but one gripe I had with BT was that you had all these moves that were awesomely useful in BK at your fingertips and they served no purpose in BT. You had to get the upgraded, useful versions. Plus, have to say it didn't have the same feeling of invention BK did. Chalk it up to sequel syndrome.
Plus the whole token ice key + egg schtick. Aegh.

DK64 all the way. It really was a more proper sequel to BK, and certainly more fun than BT.

Dan 2nd May 2012 04:44 PM

I disliked that they took out banjos swing attack from kazooie, but other than that tooie was the perfect sequel. It did what no other games do in sequels, everything from keeping moves and items, to directly continuing the story.

Madous 3rd May 2012 02:29 AM

How about we keep this thread on topic now?

GameMasterGuy 3rd May 2012 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatman3388 (Post 1083101)
How about we keep this thread on topic now?

Lock and never speak of it again?

Madous 3rd May 2012 02:54 AM

It has a topic. There is no need for a lock.

GameMasterGuy 3rd May 2012 03:16 AM

But now everyone will think that it'll be a derailed thread and not even click it.

Smouvy 3rd May 2012 10:43 AM

Tooie, cuz it takes everything from Kazooie and made it even better.

See, it's not so hard to be on-topic >.>

BanjoPL 3rd May 2012 02:15 PM

Banjo-Kazooie is updated 3D Platformer, Banjo-Tooie is 3D adventure game with platformer elements. Donkey Kong 64 is updated and complicated 3D platformer. DK64 has a lot of epic moments in levels. DK64 is much better than BK and BT in graphics/music but not in storytelling. All 3 games are great. But my fav from them is Tooie.

Ty-chan 3rd May 2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan (Post 1082910)
I disliked that they took out banjos swing attack from kazooie, but other than that tooie was the perfect sequel. It did what no other games do in sequels, everything from keeping moves and items, to directly continuing the story.

Yeah, they took away the one thing Banjo could do in the first game, and replaced it with an ability called, wait for it, peck... How original, especially considering it's just a ground-based rat-a-tat rap. It is actually better than the claw swipe, though...

Smouvy 3rd May 2012 09:13 PM

Yeah, the took away Banjo's solo move that wasn't even good (Roll was banjo-only too, but upgraded to something the both did) and replaced it with 4 other moves! The horror!

Yellow Kazooie 3rd May 2012 10:08 PM

Greatman, why did you delete my posts but did not delete coolboyman's original troll post

GameMasterGuy 4th May 2012 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YellowKazooie (Post 1083241)
Greatman, why did you delete my posts but did not delete coolboyman's original troll post

Because Coolboyman is awesome. You however, are almost as low member quality as an average RWP member.

Ty-chan 4th May 2012 08:25 PM

This isn't going anywhere good, lets just lock this thing up before someone says something even worse.

Also, Tooie is better in every single way. Period. No questions asked. Done.

Yellow Kazooie 4th May 2012 11:06 PM

What pissed me off the most is that greatman deleted everything after coolboymans' first post, but not his post. I bet he didn't even read my response. Now I'm not even gonna bother discussing again

qwertykins76 4th May 2012 11:08 PM

Just leave the thread as-is mods. Best to let them talk no? They're not bothering anybody.