View Single Post
Old 1st August 2006, 11:44 PM
Formerly Banjo's Banjo

Total Awards: 2
Awesome Default Medal RWP Note Medal 
The Banjo Discussion Q/A:

Q: How did you guys find out about the Red, Yellow, Cyan, and Green eggs when it was never in the ending?
A: Lots of messing around with ARs and luck.

Q: How long did it take you guys to find out the cheats to get the Ice Key and the eggs?
A: After we knew what we were looking for, it only took about 2 days.

Q: What do you use to make the videos? Digital camera or an emulator?
A: They're all done with a capture card that takes footage from the N64 on the tv. You can get a capture card at a local electronics store such as best buy or circuit city.

Q: How do I send in a question to the "letters" page?
A: Everybody can send letters to Letters@rarewitchproject.com.

Q: I was playing BK yesterday, and then I suddently found a new secret door in the game! When you first enter CCW, there is trees for every season. Now, turn into a bee, and go to the center tree. Use the C buttons to freelook, and look over the autumn tree, up in the ceiling. Then you see a hidden door.
A: This theory has been proven false, no door exists.

Q: I want to access Sharkfood island (Shown in the ending sequence), what are the codes?
A: D0281251 0010
8037E8F4 0001
D0281251 0010
8037E8F5 008F
D0281251 0010
8037E8F6 0000

Q: I have heard that it's possible to play as Grunty if you beat the game 3 times. I have also heard that you can play as boggy. Is this true?
A: Nope sorry, you cannot play as Grunty or Boggy, regardless of how many times you beat the game.

Q: In Click Clock Wood, can I enter in Gnawty's house in spring?
A: This one is a bit tricky, but can be done. Stand on the ledge right above the entrance to Gnawty's house, and lay eggs until one of them hits the boulder blocking the hole. The inside wasn't meant to be accessed in Spring though, so there is nothing in there of interest and is not finished.

Q: Can I destroy the beauty machine in Grunty's lair? And what about the doors near it?
A: Neither can be destroyed.

Q: Is there any sort of co-op or 2 player mode for BK, accessable with a GS?
A: Nope, sorry.

Q: In Banjo-Pilot, is it possible to beat bottles times on the tracks? How is it possible to play as Bottles without cheating?
A: Bottles is unlocked after all the grand prix and jiggy challenges are completed. Bottles' times can be beaten easiest as Bottles.

Q: Is this trick real? http://www.rarewitchproject.com/foru...90&postcount=1
A: This theory was proven false.

Q: Gameshark hackers have uncovered several missing tracks in some of your N64 games, such as, 'Advent' and 'Mumbo's Raindance' in Banjo-Kazooie. Were these for levels that remained unfinished; or tracks that you didn't deem worthy of the soundtrack? (Fishonthecarpet)
A: Hello Fishonthecarpet, I think 'Advent' was a tune that was supposed to be played on a map page in Dream but never got used in Banjo. 'Mumbo's Raindance' was to be used when Mumbo did a raindance, but I don't think we ever got as far as actually putting it together. I think the artist did animate it but I don't remember seeing it. (Rareware)

Q: I saw a video where Banjo and Kazooie were in Banjo-Kazooie and they walked right into Banjo-Tooie. Is this a hoax?
A: Yes.

Q: What is on top of the Flume of Doom?
A: There is nothing there.

Q: What purpose does Blackeye the Pirate serve?
A: He serves no purpose other than to confuse you.

Q: How do you get Bottles Revenge? Is there a code?
A: Yes there are GS/AR codes, please check the main site at http://www.rarewitchproject.com

Q: Why do you have extra dabloons in BT's Jolly Roger's Bay?
A: To make the game easier, the extra dabloons serve no purpose.

Q: How do you fix Jolly's Jukebox?
A: With a code in the code chamber (If you've been told the code type in JUKEBOX, If you haven't been told the code type in CHEATOXOBEKUJ).

Q: Do you see Gobi again after you save him from the Witchyworld?
A: Yes, he's in the train station in Hailfire Peaks you use him to cool the engine.

Q: How do you flood Mumbo's Mountain?
A: With some Gameshark codes (check the Hacking forum for these codes).

Q: I saw a video where there were a lot of Purple Dragons on Mumbo Mountain. BK killed them and a Jiggy appeared. Hoax?
A: Definitely a hoax.

Q: What’s the deal with Bottle’s Revenge?
A: Please see the main Rarewitch Project page for more information on this 2 player co-op mode that allows controls over Devil Bottles.

Q: Is there anything behind the rocks in Grunty’s Lair? (BT)
A: As these wonderful screenshots clearly show, there is nothing behind the rocks

Q: Is there a Glowbo Cave/RSA/etc?
A: Short of the RSA (Really Secret Area), these other places don’t exist. The RSA only exists in text form through silo hacking (and the Glowbo Cave I believe only shows up in hex editing as a single line of text.)

Q: Are there reset codes for BK/BT to remove the eggs/reset the game?
A: Yes, but only through Gameshark/AR codes. At the current time, this is what has been pulled up from the various threads:
Full reset of game (everything) BK: 81283220 0000
Reset code for US BK (SnS items only): 81283400 0000 (Only on revision 1.0 apparently)

For more code information, please view the main RWP site at Rarewitch Project Codes.

Q: Were there any differences between the revisions?
A: Not that we’re really aware of, although that information has been lost to time. Any information on this subject would be appreciated to help update this FAQ.

Q: So have you seen the Banjo Thre-
A: Yes. Yes we have. Multiple times. It’s a great flash animation, but there’s been like a million threads on it already.

Q: But…
A: Bad panda.

Q: Don't you find it odd that the Treasure chest in MMM in BK is small, and the Treasure chest in BT near Blackeye is big? Because if the theory that the ice keys were once used for opening those is true, then wouldn't that mean the Ice key in BT(small) would be used in MMM via SNS, and the ice key in BK(large) would be used for the larger treasure chest in BT?
A: I really don't think they're related at all.

Q: Have you ever thought of the possibility that there are 6 more eggs in BT? Considering the fact that they just unlocked something in BT (Bottles revenge) that was thought to be completely gone, I wouldn't be surprised.
A: I don't think that Banjo-Tooie is part of the equation because SNS was removed from the game. Donkey Kong and Banjo-Kazooie are going to be your best shot at finding something new. I believe that Banjo-Tooie was supposed to have the six eggs and then Donkey Kong have the Ice Key.

Q: What are the sandcastle codes for Banjo-Kazooie to get the SNS eggs and Ice Key?
A:
A DESERT DOOR OPENS WIDE ANCIENT SECRETS WAIT INSIDE
OUT OF THE SEA IT RISES TO REVEAL MORE SECRET PRIZES
NOW YOU CAN SEE A NICE ICE KEY WHICH YOU CAN HAVE FOR FREE
AMIDST THE HAUNTED GLOOM A SECRET IN THE BATHROOM
DONT YOU GO AND TELL HER ABOUT THE SECRET IN HER CELLAR
THIS SECRET YOULL BE GRABBIN IN THE CAPTAINS CABIN
NOW BANJO WILL BE ABLE TO SEE IT ON NABNUTS TABLE

Q: Is there anything on the cliff ledge of the log ride in Banjo-Tooie?
A: No, using a clockwork Kazooie egg or the moon jump cheat code, one can simply go ontop of the ledge to find nothing of significant revelance.

Q: Is there anything on the ledges near the ceiling of the Treasure Trove Cove enterance in Banjo-Kazooie?
A: Again, with simply moon-jump technology cheat coding, one can see that there is nothing on the ledges. Banjo can't even fit his body on the small ledge let alone clip onto it.

Q: Is there any entrance to the waterfall caves in Spiral Mountain in Banjo-Kazooie?
A: No, with the handy moon-jump cheat code, one can reach atop the waterfall caves and find that they are simply 2D walls.

Q: How do I delete the SnS items?
A: You need a gameshark using a code found on this site.

Q: Is Tooty in Banjo-Tooie?
A: No. Only in cameo of Banjo's wrecked house in a picture and on a milk carton in Cloud Cuckooland.

Last edited by Banjo's Banjo; 2nd August 2006 at 01:48 AM.