View Single Post
Old 17th January 2017, 03:32 AM
Fired

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! Grey Note Medal INFECTED - B2K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Grindle View Post
I never thought to make Clanker, that would actually be a really fun build considering his size, mechanical nature, and actually being part of Banjo-Kazooie's universe! Did your build of him have moving parts, or was more like a large submarine?
Submarine. The only "moving" bit was the screw in the blowhole, which just kinda sat in there, detached. I built it out of heavy body parts, to be authentic, so making him light enough to float was a slight obstical. He was also hollow and with no underside, and not to scale. That limitation for number of parts per vehicle is, sadly, highly unfortunate....

Don't feel bad for not discovering the glitch first by the way. I've searched for it online before, and I've never seen any mention of it. You and I must be among a small handful of people who know about it, and it's not like I contributed to spreading the information, like I probably should have.

Wish I still had a 360 and NaB, memories of the treasure trove of cool things I made are flooding back. Your vids are nice by the way.

Last edited by qwertykins76; 17th January 2017 at 03:34 AM.