View Single Post
Old 28th May 2005, 03:37 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by R Hunter
From that angle it looks very much like the JRL pipe. And from my playthrough yesterday I'd have to say that's the only area in-game that even comes close to that beta map. However DevilBottles is right, the lighting is off.
cool, i get to be right for once!

but seriously, if there was any other pics, i could probably figure out where you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolboyman
I know most of you think its a JRL pipe thing, but theres something that doesnt add up. The map with the JRL pipe connecting to GI is not just a pipe, but the pipe leads ot a huge room where you turn off the sewage water. In the beta map, it is NOT there, its just the pipe. Even if it was based off the JRL pipe, its still very cool.

Also, the lighting and colors of the walls look very similar to the lighting and colors of gruntys lair in BT...

Also when you play in it, the Music from the first cutscene of the game plays. BUT I watched the entire cutscene and there was nothing thatlooked liked it. I watched a few other cutscenes and nothing as well, Ill check the rest out later.
could you possibly giv me more pics? i could probably figure it out.

give me... as much info about this test area as possible, and more pics, and maybe i could figure it out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubDrag
We're all leaning towards some sort of JRL thing, especially when you see the whole picture from the sideview. I can't remember it, and it's not a place you play because you fall to your death and there's no intro text. It could be part of a cut-scene, very hard to say, does anyone actually remember?

It's warp digits are similarly strange. In a very odd spot.
0182 - JRL - submarine multi
0183 - TL - chompa's belly multi
0184 - (this map - possible beta)
0185 - CCL - Trash can mini
0186 - Dodgems
0187 - GI - sewer entrance
dang... is that seriously all that there is to that map?

dang... thats hard to work with.... maybe.... can you go back into the darkness, or do you just fall there?

Last edited by Gaming Master2k; 28th May 2005 at 07:14 AM.