View Single Post
Old 12th June 2009, 11:08 PM
Jinjo

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dithery View Post
You have to admit, a lot of those sequels have a lot of thought and such put into them. Super Paper Mario really turned the Paper Mario series around. PM 2 was pretty much just Paper Mario in a blender. To me they didn't even TRY to think of anything new. And Galaxy also had a lot put into it.

But yeah, who even plays Mario Party anymore? I kinda completely stopped caring at around the time the first Mario Party for Gamecube was out (I don't even care what number it is).

But I think Nintendo has made enough series for now to just make some sequels to rest on. They can't just keep churning out new things and not add on to the story of it. I mean, would you really rather living in a reality without Banjo-Tooie or Paper Mario (since that was supposed to be SMRPG's sequel)?

But then again I'm not even sure what I'm talking about. It's 89 degrees and I'm wearing jeans.
Paper Mario & The thousand years door is one of the best games I've ever played for the gamecube. Paper Mario is one of the best games I've ever played for the nintendo 64. Harr harr.