View Single Post
Old 15th April 2012, 04:31 AM
Honorary Most Underappreciated Member '10 - '11

Total Awards: 3
INFECTED - B2K1 INFECTED - B1K1 Thread Starter 
So Fez came out yesterday.

I meant to make a thread about it yesterday, but I forgot. Yes, after over five years of development, this game has finally been released. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, Fez is an indie platformer made by a guy named Phil Fish that has gameplay involving the shifting of perspective. The game looks and plays like a 2D platformer, but the environments are 3D, and at different points the 2D perspective will change to allow you to see and move on a different side of the 3D structure you're walking on. It's a bit weird to explain without actually seeing it, but the closest thing comparable to it would be Super Paper Mario.

Apparently the game is excellent according to the critics, so it looks like it's worth getting. Unfortunately, it's only available on Xbox Live Arcade right now, so I can't play it yet as I don't have an Xbox. However, the developer is looking to release it on different platforms. If it comes out on PC, I'll probably buy it. It looks really cool.

Here's a neat video showing the game in action. So, anyone else on here interested in this game?

Last edited by Dr. Worm; 15th April 2012 at 04:40 AM.