Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > General Gaming

General Gaming Discuss anything gaming related here. Nintendo, Xbox, Sony, PC, mobile, or even the Ouya!

Closed Thread

Old 29th July 2012, 01:07 PM
Retired Quake Legend

Total Awards: 1
RWP Donator 
It's the end, but the moment has been prepared for.

All builds have been saved that I have the co-ords for. No point putting more items in your house as they wont be transferred.

The city houses have not been transfered yet, put your stuff in there. If your quick.

Anything in your inventory should be save ok. Although who knows where you will appear in 1.3, you may be under the sea (and drown) or inside the middle of a mountain (and sufficate), either way you will lose what your carrying.

All care has been taken during the copying, and will be taken during moving your builds into the new world, however no promises it will all go smoothly. Anything lost during the transfer will not be replaced. Even though I could easily check what was in each chest, I dont have the time to look through literally hundreds of chests to replace your items manually. There will also be no compensation for any lost items. I dont expect any problems, although I just want to make clear now before the actual transfer, just in case there is a problem.

The saved world will be online in a few weeks for you to download.

After 283 days, 962 messages, almost 16,000 views. I declare this thread finished!

All further Minecraft news to be posted on the Castrovalva V3 thread.

Last edited by markdf; 29th July 2012 at 11:16 PM.

Closed Thread

User Tag List
, Aaron Anderson, Abuelo RPG, Alice, Angry Ancestor, BanjoMaster, BanjoPL, Benihana, BKGeno4Ever, BlueytheWalrus, Brian, Coey890, cpleshek, DarthConker, Deltonax, Eggbert, Erevan, hardband, Husky, Jiggy Giratina, Jigsaw Master, Lockdown728, Mega Man, pantherdude, Pies