Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > The Banjo Kazooie Series

The Banjo Kazooie Series General Discussion about the Banjo Kazooie series from the N64 classics to the handheld sequels & new Xbox games.

Old 10th December 2016, 01:45 AM
Glowbo

Fan Music: JIGGYROCK - BK Rock+Metal Album!

Hello RWP!

I have actually not been here since 2012, which makes me feel bad since geeking out about BK and its legacy has been a lasting hobby. Around 2012, 4 years ago and 1 college degree ago, I started learning how to take my love of video game music to a new level and recently I co-made a rock/metal album with fellow Rare-lover Gabocarina96!

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9KCO33Mry8

I wanted to share my love of the music through some fan work, a rock/metal remix of Jolly Roger's Lagoon (and Atlantis too!) incorporating more progressive band styles like Periphery, Animals as Leaders, Steve Vai, as well as some good ol' fashioned pirate rock! Grant Kirkhope's creative scoring is one of my and probably many of your features that makes Kazooie/Tooie great, so my friend Gab and I produced and licensed (royalties go to Rare) a full album! You can listen to the tracks on Youtube or Spotify soon for free, or if you'd like to support us and composers it's up on iTunes and more.

Old 10th December 2016, 01:53 AM
Friend of Justice

Total Awards: 9
You're Appreciated! Awesome Default Medal INFECTED - B2K1 Imagination Game On 
That is pretty cool! I like your cover of JRL. Whenever the other tracks come out on spotify, I'll definitely check it out.

Old 10th December 2016, 11:22 PM
Glowbo

Appreciate it! We actually delivered now to all stores minus Amazon (http://bit.ly/JiggyRockSpotify), it's a really complex system how these game-albums work.

User Tag List