Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > General Gaming

General Gaming Discuss anything gaming related here. Nintendo, Xbox, Sony, PC, mobile, or even the Ouya!

Old 19th December 2014, 09:55 PM
On DKVine

Total Awards: 6
INFECTED - B2K1 Imagination Wiki-Master Rarity Awesome Default Medal 
I got the Link and Zelda Amiibos today. I know the Link one unlocks content in Hyrule Warriors (which I'm getting for Christmas), but what about the Zelda one? She was only just released, so I'd imagine her Amiibo would do something in the future.

Old 19th December 2014, 10:31 PM
Funniest Member ('13 - '14)

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Amiibos need to do more than they are currently doing. Like for example, have the Zelda Amiibo make Zelda a playable character in the new Zelda game or something, with a few unique items and combat style. Also, it was a ridiculous decision to model every single amiibo after their trophies in Super Smash Bros. I get that that's the cornerstone amiibo experience but when Link looks like he's pissing down the side of his leg, something has to change.

Old 20th December 2014, 12:07 AM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 10
You're Appreciated! Bashful Imagination Game On Reminiscence 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
I got the Link and Zelda Amiibos today. I know the Link one unlocks content in Hyrule Warriors (which I'm getting for Christmas), but what about the Zelda one? She was only just released, so I'd imagine her Amiibo would do something in the future.
Here are the description's straight from Nintendo's web site.

-Tap the Link™ or Toon Link amiibo figure to receive a new weapon to use in battle: the Spinner from The Legend of Zelda™: Twilight Princess game.

-Tap the Zelda™ or Sheik amiibo figure once per day to get a weapon rated 3 stars or higher.

-Tap any amiibo figure once per day to get a weapon rated 3 stars or lower, Rupee bonus or crafting material bonus.

Old 20th December 2014, 04:54 AM
Humba Wumba

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
I hope they make a second set of amiibos that are redesigned to be attached to the base without the need for awkward plastic chunks. It's why Kirby is the best feeling. Having a Link who has both feet firmly planter while playing an ocarina or something would feel much less fragile than floating on frozen piss link

Old 20th December 2014, 06:24 PM
DarkJinjo Dyrenzo

Total Awards: 13
You're Appreciated! Thread Starter SteamLink Verified Awesome Default Medal RWP Podcast 
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/2014/12/...-us-overworld/

Old 31st December 2014, 04:20 AM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 Grey Note Medal 
Playing through Hyrule Warriors as of now and I gotta say, this game makes me want a Smash Bros-esque Warriors crossover with other franchises even more. I'd love to see how Chrom, Ike or Shulk would play in this kind of game.

I mean, at the very least, their amiibos could unlock them as DLC in the future. That would be pretty damn sweet. But that's just me dreaming.

Old 31st December 2014, 06:31 AM
Lord of Games

Total Awards: 2
Game On INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Mech View Post
Playing through Hyrule Warriors as of now and I gotta say, this game makes me want a Smash Bros-esque Warriors crossover with other franchises even more. I'd love to see how Chrom, Ike or Shulk would play in this kind of game.
Makes me want F-Zero Warriors, specifically.

Old 27th March 2015, 09:12 PM
Humba Wumba

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
So Zelda U has officially been delayed to next year. Which is a shame. Aonuma claims that developing such a large game has brought up new ideas.

It's a shame, but at least the Wii U gets Xenoblade X for the major fall/winter game. Hope there are some unannounced surprises for us though

Old 27th March 2015, 10:03 PM
Dingpot

This doesn't bother me too much as the reason is good enough. To make the game as good as it can possibly be and NOT rushing it. If Microsoft owned Zelda they'd rush out a buggy unfinished game just to meet deadlines.

Last edited by Scrubber; 28th March 2015 at 09:15 AM.

Old 28th March 2015, 12:37 AM
Jinjo

Zelda Wii U is going to become even greater then before sense its being delayed but, dang what am I going to do all year just to wait for Zelda Wii U to release? I need a time machine right now.

User Tag List