Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > General Gaming

General Gaming Discuss anything gaming related here. Nintendo, Xbox, Sony, PC, mobile, or even the Ouya!

Old 4th December 2005, 05:11 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
Question about Animal Crossing DS.

I know that I'm going to get Animal Crossing Wild World (most likely for Christmas) and I'll eventually want to play online.

Trading Friend Codes with you guys on Mario Kart DS is fun and all, but shouldnt we be more careful of ACWW? I mean, you never know when you register the wrong person, the type of person that will chop down all your trees while you aren't looking, or write profane messages on your bulletin board.

I'm just thinking that, if we want to trade friend codes here for Animal Crossing Wild World, the forums should be more secure about it.

Old 4th December 2005, 05:23 AM
Dingpot

I agree. After putting all the work I am going to put into my town, I would hate to just have somebody come in and chop down all my trees, and take all of my fruit.

I trust most of you though.

Old 4th December 2005, 03:28 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 4
RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 2 Participation Award 
Woah. I never thought about that! So yeah, I'm staying on the Forums to do Friend Codes. And I have a question. Can any one of the people you traded friend codes move in? Or does it have to be someone who you can connect with like on Nintendogs or Mario 64 DS?

Old 4th December 2005, 05:53 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKSonic1234
Woah. I never thought about that! So yeah, I'm staying on the Forums to do Friend Codes. And I have a question. Can any one of the people you traded friend codes move in? Or does it have to be someone who you can connect with like on Nintendogs or Mario 64 DS?
its my understanding that you can only live in the same town if you all share the same game... so no

Old 4th December 2005, 06:15 PM
Grunty's Reject

My frined has wifi

Old 4th December 2005, 06:19 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 4
RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 2 Participation Award 
But they said you could play with the other people who lived in your town. Or I misread...Hmm...

Old 4th December 2005, 09:18 PM
Grunty's Reject

Total Awards: 9
Reminiscence Chatterbox RWP Donator INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast 
I only register Friend Codes of people that I know. Otherwise, there could be that risk everyone's talking about.

Old 5th December 2005, 12:05 AM
ᴅʀᴀɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ

Total Awards: 5
Imagination Wiki-Master INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
I'm still undecided whether or not I'll be taking AC:WW online. Would be interesting, but I'd have just enough fun offline. The game looks like a blast, and the 10 hours remaining until I get my copy is killing me

Old 17th December 2005, 04:52 AM
Dingpot

I need some cash... 118,000 bells to be exact. Lol

I really want to go online...

Old 17th December 2005, 09:21 AM
Grunty's Reject

Total Awards: 9
Reminiscence Chatterbox RWP Donator INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast 
Well, I've been playing online now for a few days with random people from GameFAQs. *gasp* But so far I haven't run into any problems along the lines of cut-down trees or a destroyed town. Once I was scammed while trying to trade things (the person took the money and ran), but I disconnected before anything could be saved. Overall the experience has been positive so I'd recommend if you haven't already, to go online. It's a great way to get items you want and an especially good way to make some quick cash. I've been holding auctions at GameFAQs and on my best day yet I made 50,000 Bells in one sitting.

User Tag List