Treasure Trove Cove
From RWP Wiki
|Treasure Trove Cove|
Treasure Trove Cove is the second world in Banjo-Kazooie. It is a small sandy island (and, therefore, not technically a cove). It features a shipwreck and a central mountain with a lighthouse on top.
The Witch Switch for this level is behind the lighthouse.
The Jiggies available in Treasure Trove Cove are:
- Given to Banjo for winning the Black Snippet's game in the Sandcastle.
- Inside the defeated Nipper's shell.
- On top of the lighthouse.
- Inside Little Lockup, who appears after leading our heroes on a long treasure hunt.
- Inside a hard-to-reach Lockup in an alcove in the central mountain.
- Given to Banjo by Captain Blubber for salvaging his treasure.
- In an alcove that can be reached via Shock Spring jumps.
- At the end of a long, perilous assault course leading around the outside of the island, over the water.
- At the bottom of a deep pool, guarded by a Shrapnel.
- Attained by collecting all five Jinjos.
The Jinjos to be found in Treasure Trove Cove are:
- Blue: Underneath the pier at the level's entry point, guarded by Snacker.
- Green: On the Salty Hippo's mast.
- Pink: On one of the Shock Spring Pad columns.
- Yellow: On a palm tree up near the lighthouse.
- Orange: On a rocky ledge in the vicinity of the Shrapnel pools.
Empty Honeycomb Pieces
There are 2 empty honeycomb pieces in Treasure Trove Cove.
- Floating on a box near the the island of the final 'X' marker.
- In a corner underwater near Nipper.
There are 5 landmarks in Treasure Trove Cove.
- Sandcastle: This is the place where you can type cheats (Stop 'N' Swop, basic, level skip).
- The Salty Hippo: A ship that somehow manages to be totally landed. Captain Blubber is the captain.
- Tower: A giant spiralling tower. There is a red X on top, as it is the beginning of a treasure hunt.
- Lighthouse: The tallest section of the world. It is on a giant hill. At the top is a Jiggy.
- Sharkfood Island: This section can be risen out of the ocean to reveal an entrance, leading to the pink Stop 'n' Swop egg.
Nipper: A huge hermit crab that is offended by Kazooie's remarks. He is easily defeated by three taps to his eyes when he is not actively attacking. After his defeat he will leave his shell behind, which can be raided for a Jiggy and several musical notes.