From RWP Wiki
- This article refers to the control scheme for the Nintendo 64 version of Banjo-Kazooie. For the Xbox Live Arcade version, see Banjo-Kazooie (XBLA) moves
This is a list of moves taught to you by Bottles in Banjo-Kazooie. Moves that are grouped together are taught at the same molehill are usually related moves (as in Spiral Mountain) or simply extras (such as the two different ways of firing Blue Eggs.
- Feathery Flap: Press at the top of the jump and Kazooie will flap her wings, increasing length/height of jump.
- Flip-Flap Jump: Hold then press for a high jump.
- Roll: Press while running to roll.
- Rat-a-Tat Rap: Jump and then press to attack with Kazooie's beak.
- Beak Barge: Hold then press to jab Kazooie's beak at ground enemies.
- Swimming: Press on the surface of water to dive under.
- Wing Stroke: Press/Hold underwater for this fast stroke.
- Paw Stroke: Press/Hold underwater for this slow, more precise stroke.
- Climbing: Walk up to a climbable object, such as a tree or a pipe, and Banjo will grab on. Pressing lets you jump off.
- Talon Trot: Hold and press C-Left to make Kazooie poke her head and legs out of the backpack and do some footwork. The Talon Trot allows you to walk up steep slopes, and also causes you to go faster.
- Egg Firing:
- Forward firing: Hold and press C-Up to fire a single egg forward from Kazooie's mouth.
- Hindside firing: Hold and press C-Down to shoot a bouncing egg from Kazooie's rear.
- Beak Buster: Jump and press at the top of your jump to slam down hard on the ground. Useful for hitting buttons and attacking enemies from up above.
Treasure Trove Cove
- Shock Spring Jump: Stand on a Shock Jump Pad and press and hold to make Kazooie do a powerful jump.
- Flight: Stand on a Flight Pad and press to make Kazooie soar into the air. Stay in the air with , which lifts your altitude, and costs one Red Feather.
- Wonderwing: Hold and press C-Right to make Banjo and Kazooie invulnerable for a short period of time. One Gold Feather is subtracted every couple of seconds while the move is in use.
- Stilt Stride: Kazooie dons the Wading Boots to allow Banjo and herself to traverese dangerous substances with ease. After talking to Bottles, walking into the boots will activate them. Time is limited, and when it runs out, the boots will be disappear then reappear at the location they were last found. will also automatically cancel out the boots.
- Turbo Talon Trot: Kazooie dons the Turbo Trainers to increase the duo's running speed by a large amount. After talking to Bottles, they must simply walk into the Trainers to use them. Time is limited, and when it runs out, the shoes will be disappear then reappear at the location they were last found. will also automatically cancel out the shoes.