From RWP Wiki
This is a list of moves taught to you in Banjo-Tooie. Most of these moves are taught by Sergeant Jamjars. These moves are grouped by the level they're taught in. If a move requires Banjo or Kazooie to be split up, the characters name will be added in parenthesis after the move. Also listed is the cost of each move (in Musical Notes). In addition to these moves, most of the moves from Banjo-Kazooie return.
- Faster swimming: Rescuing Roysten from under the boulder near Banjo's house using the Bill Drill and bringing him to the moat around the mountain will earn you this move. Hold and or and at the same time underwater to combine the duo's two swimming moves into one much faster move.
Isle o' Hags
- Fire Egg: Allows Kazooie to use Fire Eggs for egg-based moves. (45 notes)
- Grenade Egg: Allows Kazooie to use Grenade Eggs for egg-based moves. (110 notes)
- Ice Egg: Allows Kazooie to use Ice Eggs for egg-based moves. (200 notes)
- Clockwork Kazooie Egg: Allows Kazooie to use Clockwork Kazooie Eggs for egg-based moves. (315 notes)
- Homing Eggs: Learned from Heggy in exchange for the blue Stop 'n' Swop egg. It, as the name suggests, causes egg attacks to home in on enemies.
- Breegull Bash: Learnt from Heggy in exchange for the pink Stop 'n' Swop egg. Pressing or twice in rapid succession while standing still will make Banjo pull Kazooie out of his backpack and slam her on the ground like a club.
- Egg Aim: Press C-Up or (pull right) after learning this move to allow Banjo to aim his eggs in any direction while in first person. (25 notes)
- Breegull Blaster: When in certain areas, Kazooie will automatically turn into a handheld gun. This allows for movement in the first person, which works similarly to GoldenEye 007 and Perfect Dark. Holding R allows you to aim in any direction. (30 notes)
- Grip Grab: Allows Banjo to grab onto ledges when coming in contact with them. Pressing Z cancels the move. (35 notes)
- Ledge Attack: Pressing B while on a ledge will make Kazooie attack directly in front of or behind you.
Glitter Gulch Mine
- Bill Drill: Jump and hold Z or / at the top of the jump to make Kazooie drill into the ground. Will break most rocks among other objects. (85 notes)
- Beak Bayonet: While in the Breegull Blaster mode, press B or to make Banjo charge forward and bayonet anything ahead of him. Useful for killing closeby enemies and defusing dynamite. (95 notes)
- Split Up: Press A or while on a Split-Up Pad to make Banjo and Kazooie split into two different entities. Touching them together will reunite them. Pressing A in Swap Gas or a Split-Up Pad while split up will switch between then two characters. (160 notes)
- Pack Whack (Banjo): Press B or to make Banjo swing his backpack around in a circle. This will kill most enemies. Jumping, Pack Whacking, then jumping again will allow for a high-ranged double jump.
- Airborne Egg Aiming: Press C-Up or / while in the air to shoot eggs while flying. This will also allow you to aim in the first-person. (180 notes)
Jolly Roger's Lagoon
- Wing Whack (Kazooie): Press B to make Kazooie twirl in a circle. This will kill most enemies. (265 notes)
- Sub-Aqua Egg Aiming: Press C-Up while underwater to shoot eggs while swimming underwater. This will also allow you to aim in the first-person. (275 notes)
- Disable Crosshair: Press C-Down to disable the crosshair in first-person after learning this move. You can bring it back up with the same button.
- Talon Torpedo: Press Z while underwater to shoot Kazooie out of the backpack at high speeds. She can be aimed with the control stick, and accelerates with A. Will destroy any object with her face on it. Costs 5 Red Feathers. (290 notes)
- Springy Step: Press A while wearing the Springy Step Shoes to jump great heights. If the A button is not pressed within a time limit, the Shoes will disappear. The Shoes will only last one jump before disappearing. Pressing B will automatically cancel out the shoes. (390 notes)
- Taxi Pack (Banjo): Press Z and C-Left to let Banjo carry an object in his backpack. Pressing them again will drop off the item. (405 notes)
- Hatch (Kazooie): Press Z and C-Left to make Kazooie sit down. If she sits down on an egg, it will hatch into something. (420 notes)
- Claw Clamber: Wearing these boots will allow Kazooie to climb up walls with her footprints on them. The boots will wear off after a set period of time. Pressing B will automatically cancel out the boots. (505 notes)
- Snooze Pack (Banjo): Press Z and C-Down to make Banjo sleep in his backpack. This will gradually recover his health. (525 notes)
- Leg Spring (Kazooie): Press Z and A to make Kazooie jump a fairly large height. The jump is about the height of using a Shock-Spring Jump. (545 notes)
- Shack Pack (Banjo): Press Z and C-Right to make Banjo throw the backpack over his head. This will let him squeeze into smaller areas, as well as let him walk on the floors of bodies of water. He can also safely traverse through hot or poisonous water. (640 notes)
- Glide (Kazooie): Press A and then Z to make Kazooie glide through the air. It does not cost any red feathers to do, but Kazooie can not gain altitude during the flight. (660 notes)
- Shack Pack (Banjo): Press Z and C-Up to make Banjo wear his pack like a potato sack. He will hop around, able to traverse spiky terrain, without taking damage. He can also hop across the surface of water. (660 notes)