From RWP Wiki
Bottles' Bonus is a side-game in Banjo-Kazooie. It is accessed by standing in Banjo's house and looking up at the portrait of Bottles in first-person view, after unlocking the Sandcastle in Treasure Trove Cove.
The gist of the game is that it is essentially a jigsaw puzzle with a moving image. The image will show a clip of Banjo in an area and the puzzle must be completed within a time limit. Later puzzles become more difficult, requiring the player to do things such as rotate pieces before they can be placed. This idea was later used as the method for unlocking levels in Jiggywiggy's Temple in Banjo-Tooie.
When a puzzle is completed, Bottles will give Banjo and Kazooie a "Bottles' Bonus" cheat to be entered in the Sandcastle. These change their appearance in some way (such as giving them large heads, hands, or feet, or making them look like a washing machine. In the Xbox Live Arcade port of Banjo-Kazooie, completing all of the Bottles' Bonus challenges earns the player an Xbox Live Achievement.
Bottles' Bonus Codes
Note that these codes can only be entered after their respective puzzles are completed. Puzzle completion and codes are also not saved across game sessions.
- BOTTLES BONUS ONE: Gives Banjo large hands.
- BOTTLES BONUS TWO: Gives Banjo large hands and feet.
- BOTTLES BONUS THREE: Gives Kazooie a big head.
- BOTTLES BONUS FOUR: Makes Banjo skinny and gives him a smaller head.
- BOTTLES BONUS FIVE: Makes Banjo skinny, gives him a small head, and large hands and feet.
- BIG BOTTLES BONUS: Combines the above codes.
- WISHY WASHY BANJO: Turns Banjo and Kazooie into a washing machine.
- NOBONUS: Deactivates any Bottles' Bonus codes.