From RWP Wiki
|Location||Above the Isle o' Hags (Wasteland)|
Cloud Cuckooland is the eighth world in Banjo-Tooie. It comprises a cluster of floating islands surrounding a tall enormous mountain, far above the Isle o' Hags. It is by far the most surreal of the levels. Most notably, it only has 2 Warp Pads for a rather large level, whereas all the other levels have exactly five - this is because it is normally easy to move from place to place, by flight or shooting plants. Cloud Cuckooland's name comes from the phrase of the same name, meaning an unrealistically ideal state of perfection.
Enemies native to Cloud Cuckooland are Flatso and Eyeballius Jiggium plants. Guffo, Mr. Fit, and the Superstash Deluxe live there. Humba Wumba transforms you into a bee. Mumbo Jumbo does a rain dance, which makes bean stalks grow and meets a rainbow so you can reach the Pot O' Gold.
The boss for this level is Mingy Jongo.
The Jiggies available in Cloud Cuckooland are:
- Attained by defeating the Mumbo Jumbo doppleganger, Mingy Jongo.
- Attained when beating the Pot O' Gold minigame.
- Found in the Jelly Castle.
- Found in the toxic Cheese Wedge.
- Attained when beating the Guffo's germ-destroying minigame in the trash can.
- Inside the Superstash Safe (must get safe code).
- Attained by beating Mr. Fit in the three contests (high jump, sack race, foot race).
- Attained by beating the Zubba's shootout minigame.
- Attained by destroying all of the Eyeballius Jiggium plants.
- Attained by beating Canary Mary in the clockwork mouse race.
Since this is the last level, you should be near the end of getting the Jinjo families. The Jinjos are found:
- Inside the Cheese
- In Mingy Jongo's hut
- The rafters of Wumba's wigwam
- Inside the Jolly's Juice bottle in the Trash Can
- Way up near the ceiling of the Central Cavern
This place has many different out-of-place objects. These are all needed to be traversed in order to obtain all of the Jiggies. These places are:
Jelly Castle: This is a castle made entirley of jelly. Not very big, but contains a Jiggy.
Pot O' Gold: At first it is un-reachable, but after Mumbo does the rain dance, a rainbow leads to it. The walls inside it are covered with tons and tons of Jiggies. When you activate the machine in the middle (shoot different eggs in the color-coded holes), you can play a mini-game. In the minigame, you have to shoot as many of the Jiggies as you can. You have rapid-fire eggs, so it is pretty simple.
Cheese: The Cheese Slice is the strangest of them all. A block of cheese floating in the air. Banjo can go in there, but not for long. It is toxic inside, with some floating spiky onions in it. You must use the Sack Pack to get across the onions safely (and a Jiggy).
Central Cavern: The Central Cavern is massive beyond belif. There are 9 exits, each leading to a place needed to go to.
Mingy Jongo: A sinister, robotic version of Mumbo Jumbo, the crafty shaman impersonator Mingy Jongo is found in an exact replica of Mumbo's skull, in fact it will randomize each save. For more information, please refer to Mingy Jongo.
Great Zubba Challenge: As a bumblebee, kill as many multicolored Zubbas as you can within the time limit.
Germ Killer: Guffo will present you with the challenge of killing all the germs in the can.
Pot o' Gold: Shoot as many Jiggy-pictures on the wall as you can within the time limit.