From RWP Wiki
|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Country|
|Sub-area(s)||Snow Barrel Blast
Ice Age Valley
Rope Bridge Rumble
|Inhabitant(s)||Armies, Croctopi, Kritters, etc.|
|Extra notes||The fourth world in Donkey Kong Country|
Gorilla Glacier is a location in the Donkey Kong series.
This area is simply an area at the peak of Donkey Kong Island with snow and ice areas, along with a frozen lake and a dusky cave.
In the Games
Donkey Kong Country
Gorilla Glacier first and so far only appears in Donkey Kong Country.
Here, this area is the fourth world on which Donkey and Diddy venture throughout the game itself. The amount of levels in this world tallies up to six. The boss which appears in this world is Really Gnawty, a more advanced boss than the related Very Gnawty. Also the only place where Squawks is seen in the entire game.
In the Game Boy Advance version, some level orders have been rearranged, as listed below.
- Snow Barrel Blast
- Slipslide Ride
- Ice Age Alley (Fourth level in the Game Boy Advance version.)
- Croctopus Chase (Third level in the Game Boy Advance version.)
- Torchlight Trouble (Sixth level in the Game Boy Advance version.)
- Rope Bridge Rumble (Fifth level in the Game Boy Advance version.)
- BOSS Really Gnawty Rampage
Donkey Kong Country (Game Boy Color)
Donkey Kong Country (Game Boy Advance)