From RWP Wiki
|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Country|
|Sub-area(s)||Snow Barrel Blast
Ice Age Valley
Rope Bridge Rumble
|Inhabitant(s)||Armies, Croctopi, Kritters, etc.|
In the Games
Donkey Kong Country
Gorilla Glacier debuts and only appears in Donkey Kong Country.
There are six total levels in this world. The world's boss is Really Gnawty, basically a more powerful version of Very Gnawty. Gorilla Glacier's Torchlight Trouble is also the only area where Squawks is encountered in the game.
In the Game Boy Advance version, some of the levels have been rearranged to chronologically take place in a different order.
- Snow Barrel Blast
- Slipslide Ride
- Ice Age Alley (fourth level in the Game Boy Advance version)
- Croctopus Chase (third level in the Game Boy Advance version)
- Torchlight Trouble (sixth level in the Game Boy Advance version)
- Rope Bridge Rumble (fifth level in the Game Boy Advance version)
- Boss level: Really Gnawty Rampage
Donkey Kong Country (Game Boy Color)
Donkey Kong Country (Game Boy Advance)