From RWP Wiki
|Location||Isle o' Hags (Quagmire)|
Grunty Industries is the sixth world in Banjo-Tooie, and is also referenced in Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge. It is a large factory located in the Quagmire region of the Isle o' Hags. It is surrounded by polluted air, disgarded waste, dead trees, and is an example of Gruntilda's lack of concern for the environment.
The transformation of this level is the washing machine.
The Jiggies available in Grunty Industries are:
- Obtainable after defeating Weldar and entering a giant fan.
- Attained after defeating Weldar and entering a small room below the fan, using Banjo alone to shack pack to the bottom of the toxic pool.
- Found by breaking the window above the main entrance and gliding across as Kazooie alone, destroy all the Tintops.
- Inside the Trash Compactor.
- Awarded by successfully completing the Twinklies Packing minigame.
- In the Waste Disposal Plant in the basement, received by using the shack pack move across the toxic pool.
- In the fifth floor, on top of some boxes.
- Found by breaking the non-toxic drums to free the jiggy in Quality Control, then getting the jiggy from the other side with the washing Machine.
- Given by clearing Clinker's Cavernm
- Rewarded by cleaning all six bunnies as the washing machine.
The Jinjos found in Grunty Industries are:
- Underwater, accessed through a pipe from Jolly Roger Lagoon.
- Found by flying to the top of the building and shooting out the patch on one of the smokestacks with a grenade egg. Drop down in there to find a Jinjo in the boiler room.
- In the fifth floor, in one of the rooms containing a rabbit.
- On the second floor, accessible by using the Leg Spring as Kazooie.
- Outside and behind the building, by splitting up and have Banjo press a switch while Kazooie claw clambers up to a window.
Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
In Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge, the factory is in the process of being constructed, and is more of a lava-oriented mini level at the time. However, Grunty Industries' waste and pollution melted the snow surrounding the factory, and the foliage that did manage to grow died as the pollution spread.
This level is linked to other levels in the following ways: