Jolly Roger's Lagoon
From RWP Wiki
|Jolly Roger's Lagoon|
|Location||Isle o' Hags (Cliff Top)|
Jolly Roger's Lagoon is the fourth world in Banjo-Tooie. It is a seaside villa containing a ruined undersea city and caverns.
A special currency called doubloons is used here. It can be traded for items, and more. The currency is native to the lagoon, which means it cannot be found nor used elsewhere.
Enemies and Characters
The enemies here are Seemees (clear fish), Keelhauls, Inkies, Blubbuls, Swellbellies, Whirlweeds and Frazzles. Jolly, Pawno, Merry Maggie, Trotty, Piggles, Chris P. Bacon, Tiptup and son, Captain Blackeye, Alph, Beti and Gammo, Captain Blubber, Pawno, Glumbo and the boss Lord Woo Fak Fak are to be found here.
The Jiggies available in Jolly Roger's Lagoon are:
- Bought from Pawno.
- In a Seemee.
- A reward for refueling the aliens' spacecraft.
- Obtained by killing the fish that plagued Chris.
- The prize for the submarine's Deepsea Cavern Minigame.
- The reward for rescuing Merry Maggie.
- Obtained by defeating Lord Woo Fak Fak.
- Attained by hatching Tiptup's egg.
- On a column in Smuggler's Cavern.
- The reward for cleaning and warming the pigs' pool.
The Jinjos in Jolly Roger's Lagoon are:
- In Blubber's Shop.
- In a niche in the cliff face across the lagoon.
- In a chest in the Salty Hippo.
- On a pillar in the Seaweed Sanctum.
- Inside Glumbo.
- Jolly's - The bar Jolly owns.
- U.F.O. - A U.F.O. that is visiting Earth. Later makes a reappearance in Hailfire Peaks.
- Atlantis - At long last the lost city is found.
- Davy Jones' Locker - The "appallingly cramped" dwelling of Lord WOo Fak Fak.
- Pool - This pool is a waste dump for Grunty Industries.
- U.F.O.- Shoot all the green holes with Ice Eggs.
- Deep Sea Cavern- Blow up as many mines as you can.
- Chris P. Bacon- Protect Chris from fish by killing them with eggs.
This level is linked to other levels in the following ways:
- Glitter Gulch Mine - via Water Pipe
- Grunty Industries - via Water Pipe, and Waste Disposal pipe
- Hailfire Peaks - via Hot Water Pipe. One way only.
Jolly Roger's Lagoon Beta Pipe
A hacker under the name of Coolboyman was able to access a map in the game that was unused, which was map number 0184. This map resembled the Jolly Rogers Lagoon Pipe (except the Grunty Industries parts were missing). The music in the map was the same music that played during the game's introduction, and the walls were layered with an odd green glow. Later, the background digits were found, and these were located in the Jolly Rogers Lagoon bank.