From RWP Wiki
Mumbo's Mountain is the first world in Banjo-Kazooie. The level takes place in a mountainous jungle area, featuring a tribal village, a tall termite hill known as Ticker's Tower, and a Stonehenge-esque relic. Characters appearing in this level include Conga, a territorial gorilla who lives on an orange tree, Chimpy, a hungry little monkey, and JuJu, a hungry totem pole. Baddies appearing in this level include Grublins, Beehives, Bigbutts and Tickers.
- Give Chimpy an orange from Conga's tree.
- Defeat Conga by shooting Eggs at him.
- Stand near all three Orange switches around Conga's tree to trick him into hitting them with his oranges.
- In the center of the crescent relics.
- Feed JuJu, the totem pole in front of Mumbo's Hut, with Blue Eggs.
- In the left eye of Mumbo's Skull.
- Inside one of the village huts.
- On top of Ticker's Tower.
- On a platform on the slope near the entrance.
- Collect all the Jinjos.
- Purple Jinjo: On a platform near the start of the level.
- Blue Jinjo: On a platform near the bridge near the start of the level.
- Yellow Jinjo: On the slope between Conga and the crescent relics.
- Orange Jinjo: On the crescent relics.
- Green Jinjo: Inside one of the village huts.
Empty Honeycomb Pieces
- In an alcove just above the pond near the start of the level. Only accessible while transformed.
- Just above JuJu's bottommost head. To access it, feed all but one of JuJu's heads and then jump on the last remaining head.
- Behind the platfom where the Purple Jinjo stands, near the start of the level.
- On a tall stump near Conga's tree.
- Behind the crescent relic.
- On a platform located on the first floor of Ticker's Tower.
- Under the bridge to Mumbo's Skull.
Bottles has three moves to teach in this world:
- Blue Eggs (learned at a molehill on a platform across from Conga)
- Talon Trot (learned at a molehill in front of the Stonehenge)
- Beak Buster (learned at a molehill near Mumbo's Skull)
The Witch Switch is located on a tall stump near Conga's tree. Pressing it will cause a Jiggy to appear above the world's entrance in Gruntilda's Lair. The Jiggy can be collected by exiting the level while transformed into the Termite, and then climbing the world entrance.