The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Homebrew Games and Tools (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   RWP RPG (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52217)

Frankie 21st November 2013 02:58 AM

RWP RPG

I'm working on a Dragon Quest type RPG about the RWP and stuff. Still working on the story. I am using RPG maker VX Ace for the engine and it's character creator for the characters. If you'd like to be in it, remember, I have little to work with. I'm aiming to give this game a very simple, chill but still challenging RPG with no more than 20-30 hours of gameplay.

UPDATE!
Characters so far:

Blake (samurai)
Derek (thief)
Logan (monk)
Keegan (soldier)
Frankie (spellblade)
Mason (sage)
Miles (archer)
Max (goku) (spellblade)
Adam (soldier)
Jubilee (spellblade)
Siege (soldier)
Tyler (Goldenjiggies) (priestess)

New Details!

Autosave feature!
Battletoads Pause menu theme!
Fun, new sound effects!
More than 4 party members!
Enemies level with you!
The ability to retry after a game over!
4 Difficulties: Guest, User, Mod, and Admin!

more to come! Need female users so it's not a sausage fest, if any of you ladies would like!

UPDATE!
Story:
(Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Projectia, the fair king, Alan Ice had left his kingdom to seek the mystery treasure 'Stop n' Swop'. A young man named Blake was VERY interested about all of this and eagerly awaited the King's return. A year later, the king had returned! Only to come back empty handed. Blake was very curious about this, so he left for the castle in hoping to ask the king about the mystery. Little did he know he would be embarking on the adventure of his life!)

Do you want to be in the game? Got any Suggestions? Got something you wanna contribute?

Post below!

Terp 21st November 2013 07:06 AM

I want to be the friendly neighborhood scam artist...er...shop keeper, that's right...shop keeper. (Kufufufufu)

Frankie 21st November 2013 07:14 AM

That's cool. I can make you the shifty shopkeeper!

Breegullbeak 21st November 2013 02:12 PM

I can be the one adult playing hide and seek with the local children assuming this role needs to be filled.

Jackjack71 21st November 2013 03:42 PM

You can use me for anything.

TheGreatNi 21st November 2013 04:53 PM

Make me a knight. Made out of jello.

Yellow Kazooie 21st November 2013 04:56 PM

Oh, another RWP RPG project. I remember that TowerOfTragedy also wanted to make this kind of game but obviosuly, it didn't work. Well, he got banned, that might be one of the reasons

Derek 21st November 2013 05:02 PM

ToT sucked. I hated that guy. I'm glad he's banned.

Smouvy 21st November 2013 05:52 PM

ToT was cool :x

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breegullbeak (Post 1176993)
I can be the one adult playing hide and seek with the local children assuming this role needs to be filled.

You signing up to be a pedo?

Ty-chan 21st November 2013 09:09 PM

I should be in it as the esteemed Lord of all Buttocks. Every line I say should end in butts as if I'm an AC character. I should also take it up the butt. #buttsex

EDIT: My wife better be Cream the Rabbit who was unwillfilly married to me, god damnit.

EDIT AGAIN: Also I love you frankie.

Starblazer 21st November 2013 09:24 PM

Make me one of the best characters of all time.

30-50 feral rats 21st November 2013 10:04 PM

I'd much rather see GJ and Goku be a pair of detectives being hunted down by assassins in the form of Yiffgurl and Goblin.

You could also throw the whole Turd hating Qwertyo thing in there and make both characters the lords of their own respective kingdoms, with Turd being the vengeful, evil king, and qwertyo the concerned king who doesn't know what to do about him. GJ and Goku could be subjects under Qwertyo, and Yiffgurl and Goblin could literally not give a shit about Turd despite his hiring of them and there'd be hijinks between them or something.

Idk brainstorming

Starblazer 22nd November 2013 02:35 AM

I fully expect myself to be in the white fedora and jacket. Just, um. Don't make me white. I'm light-skin black. xD
Spoiler: (highlight to view)
(I could always PM you a picture of myself for reference.)

Frankie 22nd November 2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goku (Post 1177071)
I fully expect myself to be in the white fedora and jacket. Just, um. Don't make me white. I'm light-skin black. xD
Spoiler: (highlight to view)
(I could always PM you a picture of myself for reference.)

Send me a pic. I can't do that much. I have very limited resources.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenJiggies (Post 1177044)
I should be in it as the esteemed Lord of all Buttocks. Every line I say should end in butts as if I'm an AC character. I should also take it up the butt. #buttsex

EDIT: My wife better be Cream the Rabbit who was unwillfilly married to me, god damnit.

EDIT AGAIN: Also I love you frankie.

Thanks. But again, I can't do that much. I have very limited resources.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Breegullbeak (Post 1176993)

yes

Derek 22nd November 2013 08:32 AM

I am excite.