The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

Benjo Koolzooie 14th August 2005 11:00 AM

Welcome Zxzxi! Well done on reading all the pages, and good to see another person getting involved!

Fenikku 14th August 2005 01:42 PM

Thanks a bunch, we need all the help we can get.

zxzxi 14th August 2005 01:56 PM

If I knew this forum existed a long time ago, then I would have started helping a long time ago. Without a gameshark though, I can't make any tests since I already got all the eggs and the key.

Fenikku 14th August 2005 02:19 PM

Same here for both.

zxzxi 14th August 2005 02:50 PM

I think someone who doesn't have the eggs or the key should go look in the control room in RBB and look at the radars.

Also I couldn't find a map of TTC anywhere in rooms with a map. I saw one map with an X in the bottom right corner, but it sure didn't look like a map of TTC to me.

micjohvan 14th August 2005 02:58 PM

That is in fact the correct map for TTC. When you get the egg (pink) in TTC the X turns black in color where as it was red. I already have all items on my console version and I dont yet have a gameshark.

zxzxi 14th August 2005 03:18 PM

Does anyone think that the faces of enemies on the wall in Grunty's Furnace Fun, may have anything to do with it. I think it's just for decoration, but you never know.

zxzxi 14th August 2005 03:37 PM

I just thought of something. There is a pattern here about the ice key and the three eggs in banjo-tooie to the order mumbo showed the pictures might have some clue to things. First it was a hot place (pink egg), cold place (ice key), hot place (blue egg), and the third egg in banjo-tooie is the yellow egg, which in banjo-kazooie can be found in a COLD place. Hot, cold, hot, cold. See what I'm getting at.

This makes me think that the real eggs are:
pink, blue, light blue, and yellow.

Just a thought.

hatrickpatrick 14th August 2005 07:34 PM

Yeah, rareware have been known to use subtle patterns like that, I'll try that combo in my AR later...

Quote:

If I knew this forum existed a long time ago, then I would have started helping a long time ago. Without a gameshark though, I can't make any tests since I already got all the eggs and the key.
You could get Pj64 or nemu64 and use the BK rom, it's relativly small and fast to download...

zxzxi 14th August 2005 08:15 PM

That's illegal though. I'd rather not deal with things illegal.

Fenikku 14th August 2005 08:15 PM

Good speculation of patterns, nontheless.

PenquinDude 14th August 2005 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zxzxi
That's illegal though. I'd rather not deal with things illegal.

Actually, it's a pretty gray area. Some say if you own the cartridge, it's okay since it's technically a back-up copy, others say no. I'm with the Back-Up people.

zxzxi 14th August 2005 08:20 PM

Hmm, after you leave Click Clock Wood after getting a jiggy from Eyrie, when you re-enter the level does Eyrie restart except without the jiggy this time?

EDIT: So much keeps going through my head. I just thought that what if the red and yellow eggs are the fake ones. Both of those two require breaking a circular window to get them. There are WAY to many possible conclusion.

hatrickpatrick 14th August 2005 08:39 PM

Well one thing's for certain: I'm NOT going back to that list of possible combinations until we've run out of other theories or options >_>

Here are some connections I've thought of:
Cyan and green could be the odd ones out, since they're both the only eggs on the same level as another
Equally, it could be Pink and Red, as they are both on a level with a sea, or a boat theme
Or it could be green and yellow, since pink = shade of red and cyan = shade of blue. That's a fairly dodgy one, however, since cyan is a mixture of green and blue...

zxzxi 14th August 2005 08:44 PM

I think, given all the possibilities, the red egg is definitely fake. A ton of the possibilities say it is one of the fake ones. Only few seem to say it's a real one.

What exactly would this secret level be anyway? Fungi Forest hehe?