The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

Kratos_Aurion 20th August 2005 09:24 PM

I zoomed in on Blackeye's cup and saw that it already appears to be filled with something. It may be water, it may be something else. Oh, and this may be a stupid question, but it's been a while since I actually played BT. Is there any known way to fix Jolly's jukebox? Oh, and why are Jolly and his partner thanking me? I've forgotten...

Eggman Dr 20th August 2005 09:30 PM

You saved Jolly's partner, you can fix it with a cheat from Cheato, seeing as there is a a few bubbles in the mug Blackeye is drinking from, it's probably not water

pinkerdroit 21st August 2005 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaintGamma
Okay!!! I KNOW WHAT TO DO.

First, you get all the items in BK. You then go to BT and get the Ice Key. DONT TOUCH IT THOUGH! Melt it with a fire egg. Get the puddle of water and give it to Blackeye. His head will explode and his bloody corpse will tell you to insert a copy of Super Man 64. You then switch over to ther X-Box where you tape your copy of Halo to the cartridge causing a nuclear meltdown at the Rare Headquartes, thus causing everyone in the world to Stop and Flop into an unesseary seziure. Oh, we're talking about Stop and SWOP? Whoops...

LOL Super Man 64.

Blackeye and his stupid water. Who knew a cup would prove to be so mysterious.

crosseyes 21st August 2005 02:28 AM

what is 'super man 64'?

PaintGamma 21st August 2005 02:49 AM

Super Man 64 is considered one of the worst Nintendo 64 games off all time.

But everybody, go back on topic please. I was just joking around with that post and I don't want this good topic to become Spam Land. So, COTINUE WITH YOUR STOPPING AND SAWPPING!!!

Chaos Angel 21st August 2005 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenikku
Holy crap, Benjo. But was SnS hacked before or after Banjo-Tooie? I just recently bought Banjo-Tooie, so I will go into exploration of Blackeye.

Banjo-Tooie came out in December of 2000. According to this site, the codes were found in 2001. So, it was evidently hacked after it came out.

And I noticed people wondering about how to kill Snacker. Quite simple. Ever wonder about that invincibility move that Banjo and Kazooie have? Called Wonderwing? I've kill Snacker about three times (just today), getting three pieces of honey every time (when you leave the main area, he resets, so you have to kill him again).

And I found this amusing. You can actaully swim under Sharkfood Island. Pretty funny, actually, because as soon as you jump out of the water, you are directly taken to the chamber of the pink egg.

Sorry if this seemed like a rude first post, but I've been a lurker here for a while (due to a verification e-mail never coming for my other account), and some of the things you guys discuss are no thought through properly.

Benjo Koolzooie 21st August 2005 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos Angel
Banjo-Tooie came out in December of 2000. According to this site, the codes were found in 2001. So, it was evidently hacked after it came out.

Secret cheat codes for sandcastle = hacked after BY maybe so. Cheat codes to walk through walls, therefore collecting secrets, before BT's release. I know for a fact I had them secrets before BT's release.

Yeah, I think people have mentioned about swimming under the island, and strangely appearing in side before. I tried but it didn't work for me . Obviously a glitch anyway as the enterance point is far down from the area we swim in, plus I think someone mentioned when the enterance is under the floor, it isn't active as a door.

People actually didn't know how to kill snacker, or were wondering about his "vanishing act" in the end cut scene? If so, questions as to why he is not there are only raised because of Wozza's lack of apperance in his cave, where it is never a case and never can be altered....as far as anyone knows.

Not everything can be throught through smoothly when there are lots of members, all with different theories and such. People need to state thing, as stupid as they seem, things could be found out. On the other hand, things can usualyl be dismissed. It's bascially like a jigsaw, yeah that's right. It's like a bK jigsaw puzzle needing to be pieced - together.

No, it didn't sound like a rude post. Seemed an interesting one. Welcome, lurker.

Squall722 21st August 2005 02:36 PM

You can also kill snacker quite easily with some well-placed eggs.

PenquinDude 21st August 2005 02:56 PM

Maybe the difference between 1.0 and 1.1 is accidentally getting into Sharkfood Island?

Fenikku 21st August 2005 08:20 PM

That is always a possibility.

hatrickpatrick 21st August 2005 09:14 PM

Quote:

The SnS item control codes (PAL 81283220 XXXX = controls which rooms are open and which tiems you have) were hacked long before BT's release. They were hacked using the items we could already get:
The Ice key: moon jump over the wall
The GV egg: instant warp to the crypt
The Sharkfood egg: instant warp to the island

It's a pity we didnt know about the object mods back then or we could have had all of them...
But then again, we wouldnt have known which rooms to try...

I always wonder if the memory addresses near that SnS one are of any significance... There are a few addresses on the line above it, set to "01" most of the time, like activators... I'll mess around with some of them, it could lead to something...

Chaos Angel 21st August 2005 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatrickpatrick
The SnS item control codes (PAL 81283220 XXXX = controls which rooms are open and which tiems you have) were hacked long before BT's release. They were hacked using the items we could already get:
The Ice key: moon jump over the wall
The GV egg: instant warp to the crypt
The Sharkfood egg: instant warp to the island

:o

Maybe I should read more before I post...didn't help that it was in the middle of the night...

But this just confirms that the development of Banjo-Tooie was altered due to the fact that the hackers of the world (whether it was Sub or Ice, I dunno) got the items.

supermario 22nd August 2005 12:12 AM

could somebody explain to me the TTC map in RBB?...I've never heard of such a thing. I read about it in this thread, however.

Fenikku 22nd August 2005 02:20 AM

Check both the Captain's cabin and one of the other rooms that can be entered by busting open a window (it should have at least two grublins in it and music notes under a counter attached to the wall). In both rooms, you will find a poster of a map on the wall with an X on it. The map is of TTC and the X is on Sharkfood Island. If you have yet to get the Sharkfood Island secret, the X will be red, but if you got it, the X will be black.

Benjo Koolzooie 22nd August 2005 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenikku
Check both the Captain's cabin and one of the other rooms that can be entered by busting open a window (it should have at least two grublins in it and music notes under a counter attached to the wall). In both rooms, you will find a poster of a map on the wall with an X on it. The map is of TTC and the X is on Sharkfood Island. If you have yet to get the Sharkfood Island secret, the X will be red, but if you got it, the X will be black.

I thought the X altering colour was confirmed to be false, and it always remains the same colour?