The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

Benjo Koolzooie 4th January 2006 07:04 PM

Lemmiwinks, have you tried going to Jinjo Village and beyond whislt the glitch is occuring? Just to see if anything else looks strange?

digidestind 4th January 2006 09:17 PM

hey guys have you ever noticed how when you beat banjo tooie grunty says something along the lines of....

"il get you or my name isnt (grunty winkybunion)"

well have you ever noticed that grunteys (Left eye) keeps falling out?
here are some examples...

1 grunties left eye poppes out in the ttc picture room
2 you can smash grunties eye out in room with the giant grunty head
3 grunties left eye is missing in banjo tooie spiral mountian
4 grunties left eye keeps falling out in cinemas

what do you think?

Lemmiwinks 4th January 2006 09:24 PM

It only seems to effect Spiral Mountain, the lair and Banjo's house. All Banjo's house does is zoom out and freeze the game, sadly.

banjo nerd 4th January 2006 10:40 PM

hmm..good idea xtreme,but the idea of it being the beta version not really possible.Because mumbo shows you pics

xtreme6789v2 5th January 2006 05:51 AM

Quote:

banjo nerd: hmm..good idea xtreme,but the idea of it being the beta version not really possible.Because mumbo shows you pics
Thanks.. but I meant not beta.. but like the codes the developer's used to get Stop N' Swop.. to get the eggs and key... why would these debug codes permanently write into a cartridge? It just doesn't make sense... It should not do that unless they had some other intention behind all of those.. possibly security, but as I said before.. could they do this with other secrets? From either BK or BT? Hide stuff from us by overwriting or hiding this information after passing a certain point. Is anyone analyzing the code for a completely unplayed BK or BT? The computer versions might not work either. How are they obtained? From used cartridges? Just a thought...

noply 5th January 2006 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtreme6789v2
The computer versions might not work either. How are they obtained? From used cartridges? Just a thought...

Actually, the computer versions are ROMS that only contain what the original cartridge contains with no data storage capabilities. It is the actual emulator that stores saved games, and they are not saved to the ROM.
But we shoulden't rule out anything. We're talking about Rare here.

hatrickpatrick 5th January 2006 12:08 PM

Quote:

hm. well maby this will work i tryed, it boggy said somthin diffrent in his house.i presed

a,l,b,b,start,r,z boggy said. boggy real tired fetch me some walrus.so i turnd into a walrus went back then he said.i feal like pumpkin pie
Wait that could be huge... What exactly do you have to do, press the buttons in his house and then go and talk to him?

icegod 5th January 2006 02:33 PM

I think he was sarcastic.

Also if you press that code you would be in the option menu, since you would have pressed start.

Edit: I just remember something. A couple of years back I had a forum, that forum had a banjo section. One day someone posted something like this. It involved something in Boggy's house standing on the table and looking at the picture, than pressing some buttons. I never tried it, but would be damn funny if he was wright :D . Would make me feel sorry for banning the damn b*sterd :p But like i said, i'm allmost possitive he was being sarcastic.

JaredDSMan 5th January 2006 05:39 PM

There are some sites we should try to track down, or even remember about. I would like to see the "official" Banjo-Kazooie site and see what is there again. I beleive you could do some quiz about the whole game on there. Also, Nintendo Power had www.tightyellowshorts.com in an older issue. Sounds odd, but I remember that was a site, around the release of Tooie. Just wondering if they had any significance to the "mysteries". A though I had was to go through Furnance Fun and see of anything was there, about that you know how some of the "in-game" challenges where there like, Spell Banjo-Kazooie backwards in this amount of time in the Sandcastle!" Couldn't that be played by using a GS or similar? I mean it "is" in the game and only accessed by doing the level. I liked how there were SO many references to Tooie in the quiz!!! :rolleyes:

digidestind 5th January 2006 08:55 PM

in the furnace of fun there is a green pedistal, with some bizzare writing on it. can anybody make it out?

ultimamagix 5th January 2006 09:09 PM

i was playing bk the other day and it didnt seem like my n64 was working so i decided to play conkers bad fur day instead, and when that loaded all the graphics were quite messy, its just a thought but could CBFD have something to do with sns? im not sure if this will help anyone in their search for the answer but i hope it does.

digidestind 5th January 2006 09:19 PM

hey what does grabbed by the goulies have anything to do with stop n swop?
also, what about the stop n swop thing in banjo pilot?
and finally, what about grunties revenge?

[edit] ok i know that

gbtg is the chalk board thing
banjo pilot is the stop n swop thing with cheato
grunties revenge......

banjo nerd 5th January 2006 10:31 PM

thier gba games so no,well...maby

totokan 5th January 2006 11:42 PM

by going to archive.org and using the waybackmachine, tightyellowshorts.com seems to be a flash video and a forum, neither fully accessable.

digidestind 5th January 2006 11:45 PM

does that mean that we cant get on it?