The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

DevilBottles 17th January 2006 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krueger14
this is probably gonna find the trigger

Seeing as though today is your join date, I'll just flat out ask you to not double post. If you can, please edit yourlast post with the info you wanted to say.

On topic... Actually, I have PJ64.... But I don't even know what you're talking about :p

krueger14 17th January 2006 12:14 AM

i said NEMU64!

DevilBottles 17th January 2006 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krueger14
i said NEMU64!

I know, and I said I have PJ64. That doesn't mean I said I was gonna try doing it or anything :rolleyes:

icegod 17th January 2006 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Lightning
What I've always found odd is that in some rooms in BK you can use the moon jump code and you will go through the roof, while in other rooms you can't go through the roof. You willl just hit it.

Why would Rare program this to some rooms and not others?

They put that in rooms where you can fly or hit the roof by jumping on something, so you can't fly out of the level and have to restart.

DevilBottles 17th January 2006 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icegod
They put that in rooms where you can fly or hit the roof by jumping on something, so you can't fly out of the level and have to restart.

That's what I always thought. I suppose that the ceilings you can phase through are like that because it would take up too much memory, and wouldn't matter.

hatrickpatrick 17th January 2006 08:58 PM

OK, so we forget the train tracks for the moment.

What about the silo's. Quagmire is definetely the last silo before the hidden ones (8, 9, RSA), and the only route out of there besides the cauldron keep is the steel door. That blatantly tells me that the door has, or had, a function. Why would they ever have bothered to put it in otherwise?

ChrisPBacon 17th January 2006 09:35 PM

Probably a secret entrance to RSA, but I think it has a trigger, because I've gotten the camera behind there before, it shows the sky. A trigger would be the only way to activate it.

Rocketlex 17th January 2006 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatrickpatrick
Quagmire is definetely the last silo before the hidden ones (8, 9, RSA), and the only route out of there besides the cauldron keep is the steel door.

Pardon me for not having played in a while, but what are you talking about? By "silos" do you mean Jamjars silos?

totokan 17th January 2006 09:54 PM

yah, that's what they are talking about. What else could it be?

DevilBottles 17th January 2006 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by totokan
yah, that's what they are talking about. What else could it be?

The move teaching silos? :p

Mr 3vil 18th January 2006 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilBottles
The move teaching silos?

No, the silos that transport you to different places

DevilBottles 18th January 2006 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr 3vil
No, the silos that transport you to different places

No, he said, "What else could it be?" So I gave him a[n incredibly stupid] suggestion :p

banjo nerd 18th January 2006 06:06 AM

sorry i haven't been all like usual and i haven't played on my pj64 for a long time(to busy with runescape).argh hasn't anyone thought of this since in b.t how most of the worlds are connected to each other right?well maby in bt their is a passage to bk`s lair?(stupid idea i know)

Mr 3vil 18th January 2006 08:39 AM

well... it isn't entirely stupid, there is the assumption that the Tower Room exists... well... then again, how would an area from Isle O Hags reach there? and why would it reach there? So... maybe not... you never know though, depends on what you mean too

Benjo Koolzooie 18th January 2006 03:58 PM

For those interested in the train tracks that are out of reach, is it not just possible to become the bee or use the moon jump code and float up there?

I am sure people have glitcthed the camera behind the Quagmire door (maybe even myself actually) and all that was behind was the backdrop for the sky of the area.

By the way on an unrelated note to SNS, for those who have seen the "beta" things in the memory (the large fish! etc) the strangest thing is the one that looks like a wooden head with teeth. It's ugly!