The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Everyone Read - Seventh Sns Egg! (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8343)

DevilBottles 4th March 2007 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConkerKing
How much time left on the uploading?Or..does Youtube work like that?Is it a precent thing..?

It's a percent thing...

YouTube is weird like that. I love YouTube for the content, not the site mechanics. I'm friends with a director, and he says video take between 1-2 hours. I've actually watched him upload one, but I can't imagine it would take CBM this long (an hour) to upload a video that is around a minute long (? If it was the same as the others ?)

the Tube does whatever it wants to I suppose. Or maybe there are a bunch of other people trying to upload their stuff at the same time.

ConkerKing 4th March 2007 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GM2K
I think the main reason it's hard (really hard, maybe) to reproduce is because B-T's memory is dynamic and things aren't in the same place twice.

That may be why it's taking so long.Now I am off to make a tut for J-M and a new avatar in responce to CBM's.

Theguyoverthere 4th March 2007 12:21 AM

So wait wait wait. A BROWN SNS egg? I'm starting to think that you've found a color mod there, or even a "Gullible-ity of RWP Members" mod :p

Unless of course this is not a color mod and the egg color that the Freezeezy digit produces depends on the level... Purple in GGM, Orange in GI... Brown in what? *dun dun dun*

Whyme123 4th March 2007 12:26 AM

My money is on the oin in CCL.

ConkerKing 4th March 2007 12:43 AM

Well,it's wherever there is cheese.'Cause that's the background he has in his avatar.

DevilBottles 4th March 2007 12:43 AM

So, still hasn't uploaded, eh? *YouTube window on subscriptions*

Coolboyman 4th March 2007 12:44 AM

It's finally up.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yyxhe4kKZAM

So I was once again trying to find a trigger, and once again it slipped away from me. (Thanks to BT lovely memory moving around like crazy). When trying to find this trigger, I feel its always one step forward, but two steps back. Although, I didn't find the pointers pointer pointer x20 that points to the trigger, I did find another trigger. I was instantly teleported to the Cheese Wedge in CCL (Just like how I found the Orange Egg). I thought (Holy crap, maybe another eggs here!) So I decided to try to find an image to be replaced with the 0785 digit. But then I noticed, I didn't have to! The egg was already there! So then I turned on the walk through walls / repeater jump code. http://forums.rarewitchproject.com/s...ead.php?t=8467

I noticed the egg sparkled a little (Yellow actually even though it was brown, I said to myself WTF and decided just to go there.) I went to the egg... and too my dissapointment... nothing happened. I just went right through it, and it just stood in mid air and kept on spinning. I couldn't collect the egg. I was dissapointed, It's my conclusion that these eggs cannot be used, but were just dropped in an early version of BT. But what WERE they for...?

ConkerKing 4th March 2007 12:45 AM

Screams of joy!!I'll watch it now!
Edit:Holy @#$%!!!A Brown egg!Now we just need a few more..and..:)

DevilBottles 4th March 2007 12:50 AM

Yes! Just as I suspected! I was given negative rep. :P

I really don't know anything about hacking, but may I ask why the purple egg stood still, and the others rotated?

Theguyoverthere 4th March 2007 12:52 AM

Because it's an image mod. Images act like whatever they are taking place of. Since the purple egg took place of a box (which doesn't spin) it didn't spin either. But the springy step shoes in GI do spin and so did the orange egg. And i think those little spiky platform things spin in CCL but I'm not sure...

MikeHive 4th March 2007 12:54 AM

The orange egg didn't rotate, if you watch it carefully - it only turns when Banjo moves. I think this was because CBM did the image mod on some boots, which are supposed to look in Banjo's direction. So it's not rotating, it's just turning to look at him. I think. :)

Coolboyman, why is there a white screen flash in the video just when you get up close to the brown egg? Looks like an editing transition or something.

DevilBottles 4th March 2007 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theguyoverthere
Because it's an image mod. Images act like whatever they are taking place of. Since the purple egg took place of a box (which doesn't spin) it didn't spin either. But the springy step shoes in GI do spin and so did the orange egg. And i think those little spiky platform things spin in CCL but I'm not sure...

?

Well, I know that Jiggy's spin (Brown egg) but I thought that the shoes only spin when you walk around them? That thing was spinning constantly in GI, even when he stayed in one *direction* from it.

EDIT: Never mind. I watched the video again. Thanks for clarifying. :P

Coolboyman 4th March 2007 12:55 AM

because i took three takes of looking at the egg. The white and black fades are just transfering from one scene to another.

Like I said, I did NOT place this egg in CCL, the game did it automatically when i was teleported.

Axel VIII 4th March 2007 12:57 AM

Well I think the reason this egg rotates is because CBM had to change an object into the Purple and Orange egg. But he said the Brown egg was already there so it rotated like the other eggs. I don't know anything about hacking either so this may not be correct.

Axel VIII 4th March 2007 12:58 AM

Dang me and my slow typing.:(

MikeHive 4th March 2007 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilBottles
Well, I know that Jiggy's spin (Brown egg)

If the brown egg was replacing a Jiggy, then CBM should have been able to collect it, as a Jiggy... shouldn't he?

DevilBottles 4th March 2007 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeHive
If the brown egg was replacing a Jiggy, then CBM should have been able to collect it, as a Jiggy... shouldn't he?

Then he'd also be able to put on a nice new pair of orange eggs on his feet. :p

Although he never touched the orange egg, I'm sure he'd be able to do that.

EDIT: Oh god, my grammar is being destroyed by these eggs. :P What I'm trying to say is that ... well, I suppose that would be the case, as he couldn't walk through the purple egg, which was replacing the barrel.

I'm sorry, I'm still not getting much of this. Maybe I'll try and learn...

MikeHive 4th March 2007 01:05 AM

Er, he did touch the egg. Watch it again. He walks clean through it right at the start of the vid.

That's why I asked. :-p

ConkerKing 4th March 2007 01:07 AM

Well,what object in there can you walk through?If it was an image mod there must've been an object that you could walk through.

DevilBottles 4th March 2007 01:08 AM

Quote:

Er, he did touch the egg. Watch it again. He walks clean through it right at the start of the vid.

That's why I asked. :-p

Sorry, allow me edit a third time. ;)
Check the original message. I clarified.

LaorBR 4th March 2007 01:08 AM

Judging by that video, the lighting effect on the egg is definitely not a texture.
BUT that doesn't matter much anyhow.

MikeHive 4th March 2007 01:10 AM

Oh, wait - he did say he was using the walk through walls code. He also walks through that onion platform thing, if you look. So......

But what else sparkles, though? Does the walk through walls cheat disable the collision detection for jiggies, too??

EDIT: Anyway, I don't remember there ever being a jiggy there. Although someone please correct me.

Coolboyman 4th March 2007 01:14 AM

Quote:

Oh, wait - he did say he was using the walk through walls code. He also walks through that onion platform thing, if you look. So......

But what else sparkles, though? Does the walk through walls cheat disable the collision detection for jiggies, too??

I tried jumping up to the egg (in normal mode), but i still went through it. I dont understand why the game would replace it with a jiggy. Especially when the Jiggy is supposed to be in that small room, not above the last onion.

MikeHive 4th March 2007 01:17 AM

Well, I'm just thinking, if it's just an image mod (which it would appear to be, as it doesn't seem to have any extra attributes), the original image must have sparkled, right?

BTW I don't understand why you activated the walk through walls cheat...

Coolboyman 4th March 2007 01:18 AM

Quote:

Well, I'm just thinking, if it's just an image mod (which it would appear to be, as it doesn't seem to have any extra attributes), the original image must have sparkled, right?

BTW I don't understand why you activated the walk through walls cheat...

It was for repeater jumps. I wanted the video to capture a good view of the egg.

DevilBottles 4th March 2007 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolboyman
I tried jumping up to the egg (in normal mode), but i still went through it. I dont understand why the game would replace it with a jiggy. Especially when the Jiggy is supposed to be in that small room, not above the last onion.

Heh, thanks, I haven't played BT recently enough to remember that.
I only knew there was a Jiggy in there.

jumbo mumbo 4th March 2007 01:31 AM

Keep up the good work CBM!

Probably a............ um..... Gray egg next. Yes. I think It'll be gray.

EDIT: If there is one, that is.

ConkerKing 4th March 2007 01:33 AM

I say some off the wall color..like..magenta..:)

DevilBottles 4th March 2007 01:35 AM

Quote:

I say some off the wall color..like..magenta..:)

Didn't we have a magenta egg already? We found it, what...? Back in 2000?

ConkerKing 4th March 2007 01:37 AM

I thought that was pink...right?

jumbo mumbo 4th March 2007 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilBottles
Didn't we have a magenta egg already? We found it, what...? Back in 2000?

I'm thinking he means sort of a maroon, like a dark red.

Speaking of, maybe it'll be Pink?

Mr.Patch 4th March 2007 01:37 AM

Wow this is pretty amazing find , and man theres always an huge amount of lag each time you load up a egg I wonder why that is...

It's friking annoying looking for codes in BT so I doubt i'll find anything I get frustrated easy , anyways good luck!

DevilBottles 4th March 2007 01:38 AM

Quote:

I thought that was pink...right?

Pink and magenta are the same, pretty much. I'm sure it's something like:

:p = Pink
:o = Magenta

Not much of a difference. Or maybe I'm just rambling.

jumbo mumbo 4th March 2007 01:41 AM

EDIT: where is my brain today... I was saying there would be pink egg... There's already one. Sorry guys for being so dumb today!

ConkerKing 4th March 2007 01:44 AM

today?:) j/k man.
Anyway,mabye we need to look in some logical places where SNS eggs havn't been found yet.Can you choose a place to look for freeze digits at?Or do you put in a code and it transports you there?

MikeHive 4th March 2007 01:50 AM

I think what CBM is mainly looking for is a trigger to properly activate the eggs, not just a glitchy image mod thing. But I guess he could try going to places and using the digit... I mean that's how he got the first one.

Theguyoverthere 4th March 2007 01:57 AM

I'm starting to see more and more holes in this whole topic... :x

MikeHive 4th March 2007 02:00 AM

To be honest, I was trying not to say too much. But, me too.

With all due respect to CBM, I'm believing less and less of this. :x But please, I don't want to start a heated debate or anything, I'm not looking to pick an argument with you believers, so don't take it the wrong way.

Dylan Yoshi 4th March 2007 02:08 AM

Perhaps the egg is solid and is meant to be hatched by Kazooie. Hence why it couldn't be picked up and it didn't replace anything.

ConkerKing 4th March 2007 02:11 AM

Mabye CBM should go back there as just Kazooie and see what he finds.That may actually be possible D_Y,as you really couldn't split up in BK and we've never really found any eggs in BT(excluding the ones they tell you in the guide).