The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Everyone Read - Seventh Sns Egg! (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8343)

Dylan Yoshi 4th March 2007 03:32 AM

Right. The egg could be solid if the walk through walls code wasn't on. If it is hatchable, you would go through it if you had that code on. Which is what happened in the video.

MikeHive 4th March 2007 03:47 AM

He already said that he went through the egg even when he didn't have the code on.

(which made no sense to me, but I just wanted to point that out)

Coolboyman 4th March 2007 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan Yoshi
Right. The egg could be solid if the walk through walls code wasn't on. If it is hatchable, you would go through it if you had that code on. Which is what happened in the video.

-groans-

I already said I tried to get the egg like normal in normal mode (AKA Not walk through walls) and I still went right through it.

I'm done answering questions that can be answered by looking at what I've already said. You all are on your own if you dont read my posts and are confused.

Topmonhit 4th March 2007 04:18 AM

Still reading posts as I type this.

A brown egg... that is passable... possibility:

1. There may be a small degree of transparency there, I can't quite tell... but, if so, perhaps this isn't an egg, but SNS is/was found inside a building with a sing on top that says "STOP 'N' SWOP" and above the N or something is a mystery egg hologram!

...well, it's not impossible. Anyway, when you were teleported to the Cheesy Wedge, where were you before? Or... were you nowhere and had just started the game? ...or am I once again having no idea about the hacking stuff?

Coolboyman 4th March 2007 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topmonhit
Still reading posts as I type this.

A brown egg... that is passable... possibility:

1. There may be a small degree of transparency there, I can't quite tell... but, if so, perhaps this isn't an egg, but SNS is/was found inside a building with a sing on top that says "STOP 'N' SWOP" and above the N or something is a mystery egg hologram!

...well, it's not impossible. Anyway, when you were teleported to the Cheesy Wedge, where were you before? Or... were you nowhere and had just started the game? ...or am I once again having no idea about the hacking stuff?

I was teleported when changing values that might of been the trigger.

Anyways, I'm done answering questions that can be answered by looking at looking at my previous posts (which have already answered the question).

gscodeseeker 4th March 2007 04:22 AM

wait a minuite i bet the grey jinjos were revived by collecting a grey egg

Airman 4th March 2007 04:35 AM

nah even rare said those poor little suckers were dead :( again good job CBM all this is making wanna go and try all the image replacinging again :)

The Pizza Boy 4th March 2007 04:43 AM

...Yep, you lost me at nine eggs. I call April Fools on this until:

1) Savestat.
2) Code.
3) April 2.

Airman 4th March 2007 04:47 AM

How did he make the eggs change colour then if its AFJ..

ConkerKing 4th March 2007 04:48 AM

Pizza Boy:[ZOMG!]U Is gOnNa gEt BaNzOrZZZ!!Y It NoT B sNs iF hE hAvE vIdEo?!?[/ZOMG]
Sorry,that's just what everyone said to me.:)

The Pizza Boy 4th March 2007 04:48 AM

Texture hack would be most likely.

Killiax 4th March 2007 04:51 AM

the April Fools thing is getting kinda old isnt this the "7th egg topic" not the "is CoolBoyMan setting us up for an AF joke" we dont know if this is an AF joke which i doubt but getting a person who is working to find stuff like this while the rest of us just sit here and watch yeah, i'm not sure if CBM has posted the codes for this but if he doesn why not try and prove him wrong before the AF by the way i mean this too those who still think this is an AF joke not to one person...

EDIT: rereading it and i think i might of worded it badly

Theguyoverthere 4th March 2007 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pizza Boy
...Yep, you lost me at nine eggs. I call April Fools on this until:

1) Savestat.
2) Code.
3) April 2.

QFA

DevilBottles 4th March 2007 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killiax
the April Fools thing is getting kinda old isnt this the "7th egg topic" not the "is CoolBoyMan setting us up for an AF joke" we dont know if this is an AF joke which i doubt but getting a person who is working to find stuff like this while the rest of us just sit here and watch yeah, i'm not sure if CBM has posted the codes for this but if he doesn why not try and prove him wrong before the AF by the way i mean this too those who still think this is an AF joke not to one person...

EDIT: rereading it and i think i might of worded it badly

You know, that isn't the only thing we're talking about. We're just saying it's a possibility. :p

But I'm serious though, I'm not believing it until I get solid, SOLID proof. I don't mean to be mean to Coolboyman or anything, but I just can't trust these big "SnS discoveries" anymore, especially when April 1st is less than a month away.

And, if this is all true, and Coolboyman isn't one of those l33t photoshoppers/color hackers or whatever that can make the eggs change colors, then I'm really sorry. But ... ah...

I can imagine him putting me on a "Next to Kill" list for all that. :p

Hylian1 4th March 2007 07:14 AM

Personally, even I'm starting to doubt this now. My apologies to you Coolboyman if it is really sincerely real, but I'm having my doubts now. Doesn't anyone else find it strange that neither Subdrag nor Ice Mario have made even the slightest comment on the subject?

If this turns out to be fake, then I'm going to take everything I read at this place with a grain of salt from here on out. I don't think it's right to have so many people so worked up over such an "incredible discovery" only to shatter that excitement with it being an april fool's joke. If this is fake, this is going to hurt the RWP community in a very negative way.

But again, if it is actually real, then forgive me. :P

Killiax 4th March 2007 07:34 AM

what i find strange is how fast he is finding this stuff why SubDrag might not of found this is because he was working on something(Goldeneye related cant remember what)so he hasnt looked into this or may be looking into this as for Ice Mario i dont think he's seen this topic, i may be wrong but thats my assumption

Airman 4th March 2007 08:43 AM

yeh where the heck is subdrag and ice? Thats what ive been wondering from the start. The only time hes posted on ehre is to tell us all to calm down when kirbyfanner and CBM were fighting

Cheezdoodles 4th March 2007 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hylian1
If this turns out to be fake, then I'm going to take everything I read at this place with a grain of salt from here on out. I don't think it's right to have so many people so worked up over such an "incredible discovery" only to shatter that excitement with it being an april fool's joke. If this is fake, this is going to hurt the RWP community in a very negative way.

I think RWP should know this by now... So I don't think this is a aprils fool joke... If it is, the RWP will only become a place where people are posting crap... Atleast in my eyes.

BUT:
HOLY CRAP!!! THREE NEW EGGS!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*runs away*

*runs back*
Gratz CBM! :D
*runs away*

glitchman 4th March 2007 11:46 AM

HOLY FLYING FUNGE!!!

ive bin away 8 hours and BAM a new egg?

haha conkerking =P it wasnt rainbow after all

MikeHive 4th March 2007 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killiax
i'm not sure if CBM has posted the codes for this but if he doesn why not try and prove him wrong before the AF by the way i mean this too those who still think this is an AF joke not to one person...

But if this is a hoax, my friend, by its nature it is one that is almost impossible to prove without him telling us, the reason being that he claims to have uncovered an event that is extremely rare. So our failing to find it wouldn't actually disprove the validity of his claim.

Of course, the regularity with which CBM can coax this seemingly almost impossible event to happen (three times in around a week and a half I think?) is part of the reason my BS Radar has been aroused... but we shall wait and see.

Like I said, I don't want to argue about it.

glitchman 4th March 2007 01:31 PM

Just for fun i made this :D

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?i...opnswopln1.png

i kinda mucked up the brown egg :-/

ConkerKing 4th March 2007 03:24 PM

What's with all the black around it GM?Try cropping and resizing it so we can see it better.Just a hint.:)

Banjoman 4th March 2007 03:35 PM

Ok, what. a NINTH egg. It's really starting to strike me a bit odd your finding all this so fast! 10 years of searching, all amounted down to a week. Your a hero to the Banjo community goodsir.

BanjoPL 4th March 2007 03:59 PM

So what do we have? Cyan,Pink,Blue,Green,Red,Yellow eggs in Banjo-Kazooie.Purple,Orange and Brown eggs and perhaps more in Banjo-Tooie.Hmmm...

:P!!!

Dylan Yoshi 4th March 2007 06:01 PM

I don't care if this is fake or not. If real, it's a huge discovery. If fake, I just want to see where he's going with this.

LaorBR 4th March 2007 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilBottle
And, if this is all true, and Coolboyman isn't one of those l33t photoshoppers/color hackers or whatever that can make the eggs change colors, then I'm really sorry. But ... ah...

Hey guys, it's not just another color. The eggs never had that lighting effect before, and that can't be done with just a texture -- look at the way the egg spins but the light source stays the same.

Btw it's impossible to "photoshop" a video, specially the one he posted since the eggs can be seen from different angles and such.

Mr.Patch 4th March 2007 06:13 PM

Damn april fools kind soiled the whole idea...

Remember guys not fake!

glitchman 4th March 2007 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConkerKing
What's with all the black around it GM?Try cropping and resizing it so we can see it better.Just a hint.:)

the reason i put black around it is coz I done it on paint and origanally gonna put the orange egg on it.. but i mucked it up badly (more bader than the brown egg) so i tried to rub it out. !!! white stuff appered.

so i cut out the cyan side and the yellow side.. still look bad. then i filled it black and it looked better :D

kirbyfanner 4th March 2007 06:21 PM

Woah. 24 hours, and theres tons of new pages. Can someone fill me in :)

Judging by CBM's avatar...id say we found another egg and/or CK used a photoshop tool from game maker.

If it is a brown egg, nice find!

ConkerKing 4th March 2007 06:24 PM

No,I had no part in this.
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/4...sscreenyy2.gif
Fix'd

glitchman 4th March 2007 06:25 PM

hey kirbyfanner!

go to page 33 and watch and scroll down a bit till u see a large post of CBM's brown egg

EDIT
Quote:

Originally Posted by LaorBR
Hey guys, it's not just another color. The eggs never had that lighting effect before, and that can't be done with just a texture -- look at the way the egg spins but the light source stays the same.

do you mean that shiney bit on top of the egg?

EDITEDIT

lol ty but when i dun it i ran outa undos so i had to make it black (bits of the black picture all over the place..)

kirbyfanner 4th March 2007 06:36 PM

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6052/menuyq6.png
Latest menu :)

ConkerKing 4th March 2007 06:37 PM

That brown looks orange KF.:)

glitchman 4th March 2007 06:45 PM

2 pinks a orange and 2 yellows?

ConkerKing 4th March 2007 06:48 PM

The super ubber secret SNS double menu?Any more finds CBM?

glitchman 4th March 2007 06:53 PM

if this is an AFJ and u win i want my 5 banjo's banjo points back =p

ConkerKing 4th March 2007 07:00 PM

Well,okay,as long as you agree to stay in the brown egg,

glitchman 4th March 2007 07:01 PM

lol >.<

ok

i agree to stay in the brown egg

Fox McBanjo 4th March 2007 07:08 PM

Stop doubting CBM.HE worked hard to find these,give him some respect!

ConkerKing 4th March 2007 07:10 PM

Well,people have their oppinons,but they should leave that to another topic.Please stop posting about it not being real.