The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

slaphappy 13th July 2006 04:35 AM

Not to change the subject, but here's a quick update to my SNS outside of gameplay theory. I'm making some progress, and just posted something pretty cool in the hacking section.

BK Maptacular Fun

I find the Yellow Jinjo in the nintendo intro very odd. Also, I have found an activator to trigger the character text messages, and what's cool is it will fire a message during the Rare intro, but not during the Nintendo intro. So it is technically possible for BK to fire a message immediately if some swopped data is detected.

Zippy 13th July 2006 09:02 AM

Alright, was the NTSC code for killing off SnS items created yet? Because I'm not going to read 196 posts.

slaphappy 13th July 2006 04:43 PM

You don't have to red all 196 pages.

Just go to page 155 - I've broken it down.

BanjoPL 13th July 2006 04:49 PM

slaphappy...can you noticed 4 ? or 6 ? on Grunty Furnace Fun entrance room wall?
Maybe this is STOP N SWOP ROOM?????

slaphappy 13th July 2006 04:52 PM

can you noticed 4 ? on Grunty Furnace Fun entrance room wall?

:) Huh? I'm sorry, but I'm not quite sure what you're asking?

BanjoPL 13th July 2006 04:56 PM

When you explore room camera showed only 4 ?To see other 2 ? you must use zoom( C-up).WERID.GBTG board said about 4 eggs.Now 4 ? i can see in GFF entrance room.STRANGE.

Banjo:"Och an egg.I'm sure we'll find a use for this somewhere"
SOMEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Test this:Collect ONLY one egg-pink egg or blue egg and go to room.See what happens....

DemyGod 13th July 2006 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanjoPL
When you explore room camera showed only 4 ?To see other 2 ? you must use zoom( C-up).WERID.GBTG board said about 4 eggs.Now 4 ? i can see in GFF entrance room.STRANGE.

Banjo:"Och an egg.I'm sure we'll find a use for this somewhere"
SOMEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Test this:Collect ONLY one egg-pink egg or blue egg and go to room.See what happens....

I guess there is no harm in trying but that room has question marks because it is the entry to the quiz room. Question marks =questions.:p

login66 13th July 2006 08:17 PM

I dunno if this has been found befor but what i have done is when to the grunty battle and it took me straight to the island when you see mumbos pictures. but when banjo was in shark food island i activated walk threw walls and banjo fell and i have all the eggs but iam in TTC and i went to Shark food island and the egg IS THERE so iam gonna experiment with this

slaphappy 13th July 2006 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by login66
i have all the eggs but iam in TTC and i went to Shark food island and the egg IS THERE so iam gonna experiment with this

Actually, at the point you desribed, you don't have any of the eggs. Earlier in this thread (about 40 pages ago) I discussed the functionality that item by item resets the secret items collected and opens the secret areas. You end up with 80283400 FE00 (NTSC). So when you did the walk thru walls during the Mumbo AI sequence, all your items had been momentarily removed.

The warp to TTC forced the value FE00 to be saved. If you check your menu, I'd be almost certain that you'll have no SNS screen. Let me know if that's not the case.

login66 13th July 2006 09:35 PM

Nope SnS screen is still there man its acting weird but i think iam on to something

BanjoPL 15th July 2006 05:52 PM

What you say about this 4 eggs explanation:Pink Egg(BK),Blue Egg(BK),Pink Egg(BT),Blue Egg(BT)
Maybe to unlock BR legally we should open secret SNS Room in BT(behind Quagmire door?).There 2 pads will be pink and blue.This will explain why Rare put pink and blue eggs in BT.Players who not have BK will be use those eggs.So in fact there will be 2 ways to unlock BR:with SNS(swap pink and blue eggs from BK) and without SNS(use eggs that you collect in BT).After using eggs player should hatch eggs via Heggy.Werid to me is that yellow egg NOT became from BK pak.I don't think so that Rare was not include way to unlock BR for players without BK(if BR is SNS prize).Maybe...This is just idea.

Crystal_bear 15th July 2006 06:18 PM

Yeah, but how would Heggy's hatching unlock the SNSRoom? Heggy would always hatch them into homing eggs and the new attack move.

BanjoPL 15th July 2006 06:22 PM

Och...sorry.My english isn't good so you not understand me.I'm think that super special challange will unlock SNS room.

Crystal_bear 15th July 2006 06:26 PM

I see, don't worry.. you have overall good English. Just please put a space after the . ok?

login66 15th July 2006 11:22 PM

Quote:

Actually, at the point you desribed, you don't have any of the eggs. Earlier in this thread (about 40 pages ago) I discussed the functionality that item by item resets the secret items collected and opens the secret areas. You end up with 80283400 FE00 (NTSC). So when you did the walk thru walls during the Mumbo AI sequence, all your items had been momentarily removed.
Nope My SnS Items are still there even the board iam trying to moon jump just in time to get it but its hard, when i got it 1st time when in use walk threw walls mumbos talk line oppend and said banjo got... then it ended and banjos came up and started to say something but the game crashed i boughyt this game used.