The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

icegod 21st July 2006 12:42 PM

When you play songs on the jukebox, sometimes the camera shows jolly dancing, his dances are allways different. Maybe there is more to that than we think?

Dricenticore 21st July 2006 12:44 PM

Or maybe jolly is just having standing random seizures?

BanjoPL 21st July 2006 12:44 PM

This is another"strange" element in Jolly's! THIS PLACE IS VERY WERID!
And Jolly's is most "SNS" place in Banjo-Tooie...Maybe this is Stop N Swop Room? Rare on Scribes said something that ANIA is the code to use in SNS Room...maybe this code to Jukebox?...or JOKE.

BanjoPL 21st July 2006 01:01 PM

I will checked this too! Maybe its joke but you never know...

dmoss 21st July 2006 04:32 PM

That's an interesting idea, about Jolly's dances. He does seem to dance rather randomly, though. It almost seems that there should be something waaaaayy more complex to do with the Jukebox than just being able to listen to BT songs, that you can access by just going to a certain level. I'm with Icegod on this one. We should examine Jolly's dance patterns and the CWK egg theories. :)

BanjoPL 21st July 2006 05:01 PM

I agree.There is more to Jukebox.Seagull is proof about this.We should work on activating Seagull legally.Certain songs and certain order....

Otacon 21st July 2006 05:18 PM

Good to meet you guys this is my first post, anyways, from what I can tell, Jolly's dances are not the same each time you play a preticular song, there is more than likely a randomi9zation code, for the animationof him danceing, the varing dances are randomized...however the songs in different orders certainly, makes scence, like a cheat code, without the usall method?

Dylan Yoshi 21st July 2006 06:40 PM

Here's something interesting about the Jukebox... The character head next to Witchy World is randomly Big Al or Salty Joe. The menu for Witchy World's themes always has Big Al's head.

Otacon 21st July 2006 06:59 PM

thats interesting, Iwonder why thats randomized....

Theguyoverthere 21st July 2006 09:26 PM

I just thought of something (I know, it's a first :))
The "JUKEBOX" cheat requires "all" 25 cheato pages (which brings me to another subject described later). However, if you are lazy (like me) you would have just typed it in backwards so u didn't have to get the 25 of them. Now, if the jukebox was such a great deal, why have the backwards cheat for lazy people? I mean, if it does unlock SnS they don't want it to be as easy as typing one code backwards, they would want u do collect the 25 cheato pages, right? So, I think that if u typed it in using the backwards method that maybe that you won't get any further than the seagul music, no matter what you do. But if you do it the legit way, maybe something will happen.

Secondly, when I went to Cheato with 25 pages he gives me the cheat. I talk to him again and he just says like he always does something like "Every 5 pages I can give you something". He doesn't even say "You have collected all my pages! Congrats!" or somethin. Lazy programming by rare, or more cheato pages?

Otacon 21st July 2006 09:36 PM

goo question prolly just a lazy programmer but I agree with you, theres prolly a peice of code that enables you to get rest if you went through the normal channels but isent that the only cheat that can be typed bacwards? I thoguht almost all of them, are type CHETO then the code

Theguyoverthere 21st July 2006 09:41 PM

Nope, all cheats that cheato gives you can be typed in backwards. From KCABYENOH (honeyback) to FOORPLLAF (fallproof) they can be typed in backwards.

Otacon 21st July 2006 09:47 PM

oh well my mistake

Theguyoverthere 21st July 2006 09:54 PM

It's ok :)

So.... about that theory thing.... anyone else wanna say anything? :)

pacino_man 22nd July 2006 12:15 AM

Ok this is my first post here and i am currently reading through this whole topic and i had a question. I started a new game and the only stop n swop item i have is the pink egg. I started a new file just to play through it again and i noticed that skark food island was available for me to enter time i got to TTC. I would love to help with this so im in.

Edit: Also, i dont remember ever having to do anything for my pinke egg. I never had a gameshark or put in the sandcastle code. I just beat the game 100% mumbo showed me and i went there and got the egg.