The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

ChaoticTH 25th June 2006 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystal_bear
Of course not, maybe he hadn't explained it well or he forgot to explain the rest. Saying that he's "high" is rude too....

well, he needs to be more descriptive, otherwise people are going to make those kinds of assumptions.

login66 25th June 2006 08:57 PM

Hey common my brother died from that )=. iwas saying maybe something is in MM but there is a ICE block to the ice key without useing sand castle we dont n e other way of getting in, so i moon jumped it then got the key got out then u try to go back and you cant because ice block is still there, maybe there is some other way to get in there

Crystal_bear 25th June 2006 09:01 PM

No need to re-explain the ice key thing, we meant MM. What is wrong with MM?

login66 25th June 2006 09:06 PM

i just think that the trigger to SnS is there there is something about it

ChillyDark 25th June 2006 09:19 PM

Unfortunately, we've searched ages throught every level in BK, and haven't found any traces of SNS, other than the items.
The trigger has to be in BT, it crashes, and it is more suspicious.
If at all SNS is real, and not just a taunt.

Crystal_bear 25th June 2006 09:21 PM

Hmmm I see, but it's highly unlikely, considering MM is the first level.

What if the areas where the ice key and coloured eggs can be found, making the areas linked to SNS more then just finding the items there? MM has no coloured eggs in it, so then... I don't think it could be related to SNS in anyway. But I'm going with my "Hidden event unlocks new sandcastle setence" theory.

kazooieguy 25th June 2006 09:34 PM

OKAY SO WERE UP TO FOUR THEROYS RIGHT ? WELL, HERES A NEW ONE . "tHERE HAS TO BE A WAY TO GET ALL OF THIS STUFF NATURALLY" ((oops sorry everyone cap lock accident lol )) all cheats do something that can be done nornmally, or at least all of the "normal codes" plus the stop
N swop codes have a very special quitty, with most of the codes you can only enter 3 berfroe Grunty erases your cart, however the SNS codes allow you to do ALL of tehm in procestion withogt any games errorsm, this haveing been said that would mean that thery are soemthing special , ( witch we all knew)) but that all haveing been said dosent that mean that there has to be a way to get the like other codes? like the ones that opne note doors can be completed by getting the ntoes so to can the eggs be gotton thorugh a normal method, we jsut have to stop hacking the heck out of everything and look for a simple solution to fget the eggs normally that way the triggers will one by one be activated and the answer will reveal itself

Crystal_bear 25th June 2006 09:50 PM

I never hack, I used the original sandcastle floor. I thought everyone used the powers of the sand. :P

login66 25th June 2006 10:06 PM

I think we should focus on BT, please tell me much about secrets in BT because i have never played that game for secrets, like what dose the ice key fro in BT?

Crystal_bear 25th June 2006 10:08 PM

.........The ice key, blue eggs and purple eggs didn't do a thing for Stop N' Swop, proved before.

login66 25th June 2006 10:18 PM

No i mean what where they fro in BT " i didint do secrets then"

Crystal_bear 25th June 2006 10:22 PM

The ice key is needed to unlock a giant ice safe to reveal the Mega Glowbo, wich Humba Wumba requests in Pine Growth area of Isle O' Hags, the Mega Glowbo transforms Kazooie into a dragon.

The blue egg allows you to perform the Breegul Bash move, The Purple egg allows your eggs to "hom". And the yellow egg allows Jinjo to be a player in Muliplayer mode.

login66 25th June 2006 10:24 PM

omg i guess i wasent paying attion because i have all of that 0_o

collecter 25th June 2006 10:27 PM

My theory is that somewhere in BT or BK you have to follow a sort of path (Like in donkey kong country 2's All Kremcoins cheat). you either
A. do something over and over again (like in DKC2) or
B. do something someplace then go somewhere else and do another thing. the reason why I think this is the most plausible is because there are some odd locations like the fact that TTC's sharkfood island contains a smaller mountain that looks like the tree in CCW.
edit: I just relized that on my BT file when I went to the code chamber and looked at my cheats there was a huge number diference between the honeyback cheat and the the homing cheat (by about 10).

Dylan Yoshi 25th June 2006 10:52 PM

I noticed a few things here...

At the end of Sandybutt's Tomb, the ceiling looks very odd. Also, some slightly glowing textures on the wall look like "key", though the only letter I'm sure about is the k.

Break open the window to the left of the door to Mad Monster Mansion. Go to first person view and look to the right. You'll see a brick wall. Remind you of anything?

milkb0ne 25th June 2006 10:58 PM

isnt sandybutts tomb the area in gobis valley with the very easy maze inside of it?

Dylan Yoshi 25th June 2006 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkb0ne
isnt sandybutts tomb the area in gobis valley with the very easy maze inside of it?

Yes.

Crystal_bear 25th June 2006 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan Yoshi
I noticed a few things here...

At the end of Sandybutt's Tomb, the ceiling looks very odd. Also, some slightly glowing textures on the wall look like "key", though the only letter I'm sure about is the k.

Break open the window to the left of the door to Mad Monster Mansion. Go to first person view and look to the right. You'll see a brick wall. Remind you of anything?

I don't think the brick wall in BK as a point to anything, I think it's just a wall and nothing more.

login66 25th June 2006 11:35 PM

Dose BK:GR have SnS stuff, well any way iam curently playing GBTG looking for clues. But i do take breaks and play BK and BT, (i just started)

Crystal_bear 25th June 2006 11:57 PM

Of couese BK:GR dosen't have SNS, the only games with SNS would most likely be BK, BT and DK64.

ChaoticTH 26th June 2006 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystal_bear
Of couese BK:GR dosen't have SNS, the only games with SNS would most likely be BK, BT and DK64.

Da-yuum, we left DK64 out of the equation for quite a while!

Crystal_bear 26th June 2006 12:59 AM

Um, why? It did have part to do with the SNS too.

kazooieguy 26th June 2006 01:04 AM

only at one point

Crystal_bear 26th June 2006 01:07 AM

....Yeah, but it's the only game where we discovered traces of SNS from it since we still haven't found anything in BK standalone or in BT.

ler 26th June 2006 01:47 AM

Didn't someone ask for stuff about getting into Bottle's house during the party in Banjo-Tooie? Using a warp cheat I've just gone in there and discovered it's incredibly boring. The entire house is the same as before except that in the room with the kid with the plane there's flashing lights and such, and if you approach the gate you get the little banter from when you approach it through the passage in Wooded Hollow.

That being said, I am new here and I've come to inspect just about anything you need. Unfortunately I don't have my physical copies of Banjo-Tooie/Kazooie anymore (I sold them for a bit of money, sadly) but I can help out anyway by looking around suspicious areas with cheats.

kazooieguy 26th June 2006 02:18 AM

welcome ler!

ChaoticTH 26th June 2006 09:17 AM

Looks like our forces have become stronger...

Welcome Ler Indeed!

DemyGod 26th June 2006 02:50 PM

Very cool ler. Welcome to the biggest Rareware community.

ler 26th June 2006 09:59 PM

A while back I remember reading someone posted that you can see some S's and a treble cleft in a manner that looks like S&S on some windows in MMM. Looking at it closely, those are not S's, those are notes! Whether or not this disproves that area as having to do with SNS, I am not sure, since it DOES look a lot like S's, but why a treble cleft would be used for an ampersand is beyond me.

Crystal_bear 26th June 2006 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ler
A while back I remember reading someone posted that you can see some S's and a treble cleft in a manner that looks like S&S on some windows in MMM. Looking at it closely, those are not S's, those are notes! Whether or not this disproves that area as having to do with SNS, I am not sure, since it DOES look a lot like S's, but why a treble cleft would be used for an ampersand is beyond me.

Screenshot, if possible?

ler 26th June 2006 10:14 PM

Here

You can see how it forms the two S's (one is backwards) but if you pay attention you'll see how it's all just notes.

milkb0ne 26th June 2006 10:18 PM

well the middle looks for like a big G (IMO) but i have no idea i just want the freakin stop n swop solved lol

ler 26th June 2006 10:19 PM

The middle is a treble cleft :P.

Theguyoverthere 26th June 2006 10:56 PM

Hey, you're right, ler! Awesome figuring that out. The two "S's" on the sides are quarter notes! With eighth rests right below them. But IS this JUST a coincidence....? *twilight zone music plays* "do, doo do do, do do doo doo...."

Crystal_bear 26th June 2006 11:57 PM

I thought that music was always called the "X Files Opening Theme" and not "Twlight Music theme". Anyway.

I agree with Shadowman, I don't think it's a reference to SNS. Besides, Rare made it so Stop N' Swop has to be "N", and not "and".

kazooieguy 27th June 2006 02:14 AM

good find Ler but I do belive there right if it is its nothing more than a mediocer refernce atbest, not a connection, sorry

pinkbull 27th June 2006 02:48 AM

What about the chest in the Mansion next to the bed. I think that had somthing more to it then the eye can see.

kazooieguy 27th June 2006 03:00 AM

about that, I think that duringthe " project Deream " phase of BK that was mabeythe "giant" otherwise known as Blackeyes bedroom, scence dream was meant to be a kid game too it would be funny if yuo walked around and found the big bad guys bedroom not? and the picture of him as well as the Pirates chest probobly symbolize this, minus the ghost photo and the jinjo, add soem brightyer lgihting and vola a normal bedroom fir for a giant/pirate

milkb0ne 27th June 2006 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkbull
What about the chest in the Mansion next to the bed. I think that had somthing more to it then the eye can see.

i always thought the Ice Key opend that chest but i was wrong when i tryd it

Crystal_bear 27th June 2006 04:44 AM

A long time ago, I thought that in the final room of Grunty's Lair, the Grunty puzzle opened a door that has the door handles on them.... there was a giant door with a lock on it, and before I thought that the puzzle opened that door.. I thought the ice key opened that door because it has a lock on it.