The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Stop N Swop Station has Arisen!! (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5105)

Crystal_bear 6th July 2006 09:54 PM

Your theory of SNS sounds too cool to be true, and I doubt that it was Rare's plan.

krueger14 6th July 2006 10:25 PM

Here is proof Stop n Swop doesnt exist: The Rare-extreme forums then go to the Banjo World thread, aand there is a topic called, "i know the answer to SNS, no bs seriously,"

Hylian1 7th July 2006 06:27 AM

That whole thread at Rare-Extreme, which I was a part of, is not the truth of Stop N Swop. The guy was simply saying he had connections with someone at Rare and that employee told him about Stop n Swop. For one thing, Rare is under an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement). In other words, because of that NDC, Rare employees can NEVER mention Stop N Swop--even if they no longer work for Rare--without the possibly of getting fired (if they still work there) and/or sued.

And yes Raizr, you can join. I've already put you're name on the Team SFS list along with Crystal Bear and Krueger14: http://www.rare-elite.com/teamsfs.php

Dricenticore 7th July 2006 10:07 AM

Um this is likely (very) not to work but maybe entering just chosen later in the game after weve got this is it? Because the letters used in The Chosen One are all used by Cheat Chosen. Just a thought.

Hylian1 7th July 2006 01:13 PM

I wrote an article on Chillydark's discovery. Not very long, but here it is: http://www.rare-elite.com/snsstation.morechallenges.php

Hylian1 7th July 2006 04:15 PM

Those are all good ideas with all of the theories you all are giving. And maybe, perhaps, some or all of them could be correct in a way.

Is there any other particular articles anyone wants me to write? I'm going to do one on the Chosen One Y thing next but I'm open for any requests.

BanjoPL 7th July 2006 04:19 PM

I post my ideas to give some ideas to all Team SFS members...maybe some of its will help you?

Good idea with article about chosen one code! You should update BR aricle with 2001 scribes stuff and you should write that Rare in March 2005 on scribes(after BR discover)said that RWP has pretty close to solve SNS.And don't forgot about DB icon in Tower of Tragedy and DB pictures in GBTG!
You should write article about Gruntilda Lair(Tower Room) in BT.
I don't believe whats those hakers said that SNS was canned or NEVER EXISTED.I believe that SNS live and give us secret level,Bottles'Revenge,new transformation and in all 130 jiggies.

Hylian1 8th July 2006 06:27 AM

I'll definately be doing one on the Code Chamber next and then I'll do one on the Tower Room afterward.

BanjoPL 8th July 2006 04:55 PM

I yesterday played Banjo-Tooie with GS code"have 100% all" and went to JW temple.Number of jiggies changed to:0,255,63,62,2,1,112,175,90,91,36,45,55,128 but always back to 128.128 looks like correct number.And then challange 16 is possiblity...
but Banjo not have enough jiggies to attempt challange 16...Strange.

Hylian1 9th July 2006 07:32 AM

It is a coincidence that it reverts back to 128, but with all those other numbers there that go beyond the 128 it's really possible that it just may be another dead end afterall.

But the Challenge 16 portion is still mighty intriguing. That most of all needs to be looked into and also the amount of Jiggies Challenge 16 actually requires.

BanjoPL 9th July 2006 03:37 PM

All superb hackers....
Can you search in Banjo-Tooie memory WORDS:
1.Bottles Revenge
2.red egg
3.green egg
4.cyan egg
5.Jiggywiggy challange 11-15
6.grey jinjos
7.Fungus Forest
8.Advent
9.Tooty
10.Glowbo Cave
11.Gruntilda Lair(Tower Room)
12.secret level
13."complete"Chosen One code

Please...try found these words...maybe something still in memory that will help us...

Hylian1 9th July 2006 07:59 PM

Does anyone have any ideas of what could be added to Stop N Swop Station? Currently it consists of 19 different articles (with 2 more on the way!) a FAQs page, and the ever continuously growing Team SFS. But there's much more to it that I'd like to do, but I'm not sure what I SHOULD do. So that's why I'm asking for everyone and anyone's opinions.

Yuoko 10th July 2006 12:27 AM

Whoever wrote the Blue Egg article is mental...

"The point in the quotations around the Blue Egg in the last paragraph is due to the fact that perhaps the Blue Egg found in the cartridge is nothing more than a mere 'dummy egg'. What that simply means is that because it's not obtained from the Banjo-Kazooie game itself, it's quite possible that what the Blue Egg in Banjo-Tooie does isn't exactly what the egg in Banjo-Kazooie is meant to do."
Eh... So? It does something differnt from the Pink Egg, so it's Fake? :rolleyes:

"ever will there be speculation revolving around this matter."
Not if Rare decides to go mentally insane, and tell us. Or, unless Sub/Ice popsup some random day, and declares he found it.

Hylian1 10th July 2006 06:44 AM

Surely you get the point I was trying to make don't you? I was just basically saying that the prize we received from the blue egg in Tooie may not be what we were originally supposed to get (assuming Stop n Swop was canned).

BanjoPL 10th July 2006 01:00 PM

The prizes from pink and blue eggs in BT are very poor.I'm think that those 2 eggs are poison in BK.Rare show us 2 poisoned eggs in ending BK movie.
Yellow egg prize is better(Jinjo in multiplayer-good prize) so this must be egg that we must collect in BK to get 4 eggs.My idea:Ice key,cyan,green,red,yellow

But untill we will found Stop N Swop activator in Banjo-Tooie we should leave Banjo-Kazooie.The key to SNS is in Tooie!

HYLIAN...
You should test this Heggy "glitch" that still in Banjo-Tooie.You must play game with GS code"100% complete game"and go to Heggy.Banjo will want throw egg to nest but he not have egg so he stay in there forever!!! STRANGE.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pizza Boy
The code that is causing the 128 Challenge 16 Glitch is the Press Up D to Almost Complete the Game code. Antoher side effect is, Heggy thinks you have the eggs when you don't, and banjo walks over to throw them in the nest...and just stands there...forever.