The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

slaphappy 18th May 2006 04:20 AM

8037E8E7 0003 (ntsc - as Ice pointed out, not ntfs)
That will put you in normal control of banjo during the Demo.

Just as a "Huge Reach" observation. I find it funny that in the cycle of the 8 Demo levels, the first 3 just happen to be the ones without any secret items. Then the fourth is MMM with 2 Eggs. The next set of four each has an egg in it, and CCW is even in Winter. So all 6 Eggs, but no FP and the Ice Key. Not a finding, just strangely coincidental.

pinkbull 18th May 2006 04:46 AM

Well I just noticed this and I was wondering. Could someone who's stuck with this the whole time make another thread that sums up the 156 pages. Because I really don't have enough time on hand all I know this is the greatest leap for SnS.

BanjoKonspirazy 20th May 2006 06:08 AM

Yes, I agree. Could someone be so kind as to summarise this thread into one or two neat paragraphs, so everyone can see what breakthroughs have or haven't happened?
Look, I got through about 7 pages, but this is ridiculous...
Feel free to fill me in on whatever SNS developments have been made...:D

ReiraCofage 20th May 2006 01:34 PM

Well, I'm seeing 10 posts per page (I chose it, better for me), and this thread has only 234 pages... I agree with the guys, too. How about a SnS forum (like the April one)?

ChillyDark 20th May 2006 07:41 PM

Edit: It doesn't NEED to be summarize anywhere, it is already summarized at the RWP Wiki.

pinkbull 21st May 2006 01:05 AM

Despite what Chilly Dark said for all you average Joe's I'll take one for the team I'll read it all and post it tonight now onward to page one!
EDIT: This will all be posted on my site because of everything taking way more than the forum can handle.

mikesgm6 21st May 2006 04:20 AM

All hail pinkbull!
Or somone oculd post link to rwp wiki :D

ChillyDark 21st May 2006 08:30 AM

Sorry about what I said earlier, I was just saying Here it is summarized, the entire topic..

pinkbull 21st May 2006 10:13 PM

Well after what I've read so far I have found the equasion for SnS the problem is plugging in the objects in ()+()+()+()+ 0--m = ? and I'm still working on it. I'm mostly posting things of interest that you wont find in the wiki

Theguyoverthere 21st May 2006 11:29 PM

Good job with those text picures! Although, for the eggs it could have been (?) but the ice key was great :)

That said, it could have been:
(?)+(?)+(?)+(?) = 0--m

Kratos_Aurion 23rd May 2006 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChillyDark
Sorry about what I said earlier, I was just saying Here it is summarized, the entire topic..

I believe they mean something more along the lines of all of the theories that have been disproven, proven, or ignored, and all of the discoveries in here. That's more of a summary of SNS in general as opposed to this topic.

pinkbull 23rd May 2006 02:55 AM

Well not all the theories but the ones of hign interest and the mysterious false and very engaging and belivable interview that has made plenty of people sad strucken and even an authers commentary and side stories and a plot twist so amazing* it will suprise you more than the Davinci code movie which had a count of around 25 plot twists. I am the teacher! no I am the teacher! There was no teacher! All in 3 minutes.Also I'll go through and rewrite all the possible theories that have not been tried. And once its done you will notice why it took so long. And if I still managed to keep your attention I'm on page 25 and I want you to put this thread back for what it's for, SnS! not my summarization

*plot twist not determined
EDIT:I'm sorry but I miscalculated how long it will take. I might not be done until the 31st mabe before but I think you can all wait

Yaridovich 23rd May 2006 10:21 PM

Personally, I think the Cyan Egg, the Green Egg, the Red Egg, and the Yellow Egg are real, and the Pink Egg and dark blue Egg are faked.

That's my opinion.

vaticandrummer 23rd May 2006 10:22 PM

...and your evidence is? People, theories/opinions are useless without some juicy evidence.

dmoss 23rd May 2006 10:28 PM

Had you not used the word, "juicy" in that sentence, I would have taken your comment for rude...:p

-dmoss, :banjo