The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

DevilBottles 14th August 2005 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zxzxi
From what we know, there is nothing important behind those doors.

well, we cant be sure, because we dont know what IS behind them in the first place ;)

PenquinDude 14th August 2005 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilBottles
well, we cant be sure, because we dont know what IS behind them in the first place ;)

We don't know that rain isn't actually caused by peeing invisble unicorns. Does tha mean it is?

zxzxi 14th August 2005 09:22 PM

one has a corridor and darkness. The other has just darkness.

DevilBottles 14th August 2005 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PenquinDude
We don't know that rain isn't actually caused by peeing invisble unicorns. Does tha mean it is?

well, we DO know what rain is caused by, yet, we dont know anything solid about whats behind the doors....

Celice 14th August 2005 09:23 PM

I remeber someone here had a wire-frame shot of behind the door. It looked like either there was a wall blocking it off on the other side or it "shadied" out into darkness. Chances are, there was a cutscene that showed Banjo walking in the doors from an angle where the player couldn't see the past the doors.

DevilBottles 14th August 2005 09:24 PM

Quote:

one has a corridor and darkness. The other has just darkness.

but, you have to remember that the X-Barrel had darkness behind it, but once you activated the Cyan egg code, it was no longer darkness

zxzxi 14th August 2005 09:25 PM

Well, that does make sense.

I just can't seem to win today.

PenquinDude 14th August 2005 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celice
I remeber someone here had a wire-frame shot of behind the door. It looked like either there was a wall blocking it off on the other side or it "shadied" out into darkness. Chances are, there was a cutscene that showed Banjo walking in the doors from an angle where the player couldn't see the past the doors.

It was the tunnel form the Cut Scene where Klungo walks in.

DevilBottles 14th August 2005 09:26 PM

Quote:

Well, that does make sense.

I just can't seem to win today.

who was that directed to? i like to know whos talking to who, please :p

zxzxi 14th August 2005 09:28 PM

First sentence was to Celice.

Second was to myself.

micjohvan 14th August 2005 09:32 PM

I have said this prolly 10 times. There is nothing behind the doors. I have clipped through them and been on the other side. There is a small hallway behind one and nothing behind the other. There may be a activater switch for something back there but I doubt it. Behind the X barrel it was in fact black but I could walk on the blackness and see the water at banjos feet. So the place was there it was just invisable. There is nothing behind those doors I can walk on other then the very short hallway used in the intro scene by Gruntys helper guy. Like I said I just fall right through the floor back there.

Celice 14th August 2005 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by micjohvan
I have said this prolly 10 times. There is nothing behind the doors. I have clipped through them and been on the other side. There is a small hallway behind one and nothing behind the other. There may be a activater switch for something back there but I doubt it. Behind the X barrel it was in fact black but I could walk on the blackness and see the water at banjos feet. So the place was there it was just invisable. There is nothing behind those doors I can walk on other then the very short hallway used in the intro scene by Gruntys helper guy. Like I said I just fall right through the floor back there.

That's what I was trying to prove with my event theory :/

PenquinDude 14th August 2005 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celice
That's what I was trying to prove with my event theory :/

I think mcjohvan is saying that with the barrel, it's just the textures that aren't loaded until you trigger it, but with the doors, there's nothing, no level geometry.

zxzxi 14th August 2005 09:47 PM

Has anyone thought of use wireframe throughout the entire game and see if you see anything new?

PenquinDude 14th August 2005 09:48 PM

Yes, they have. Nothing much so far.