The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

Benjo Koolzooie 16th August 2005 08:50 PM

Actually its something more to the effect of "I was in a fine game once".

PenquinDude 16th August 2005 09:08 PM

Yup, Project: Dream.

Benjo Koolzooie 17th August 2005 11:05 AM

You've already stated that about 1 post before mine why say it again? Or are you informing me? Cause I am already clued up. :P

Squall722 17th August 2005 02:39 PM

I aplogize for the lack of posts on my part...

In regards to Blackeye, perhaps we should take a closer look at him and his surroundings in BT.

It has been observed that there are three pictures in his room: one of SFI raised on the outside, one of SFI interior (with the egg in view), and one of treasure trove cove itself (I believe it is the same picture as in the puzzle that you open it up with). Why is the third present? It's already quite obvious it's in TTC, so why add that picture? Is there something more to it's presence there?

Also, there are 2 treasure chests in the room, which I'm sure has also been noted, and as of right now I dont see any signifigance in their presence (other than the fact that he is a pirate).

Finally, I wish to inquire what is scrawled on his hat. I can't seem to make it out. I apologize if this has been covered beforehand.

mrfleshcadge 17th August 2005 05:28 PM

I reckon we should investigate blackeye more. No one has acually done anything to see if he has any use.

EvilPsycho 17th August 2005 06:19 PM

Well we do know that BLACKEYE DOES NOT own RRB or MMM considering the cheat codes.

CHEAT DONT YOU GO AND TELL HER ABOUT THE SECRET IN HER CELLAR
CHEAT WHY NOT TAKE A TRIP INSIDE GRUNTYS RUSTY SHIP

PaintGamma 17th August 2005 08:06 PM

Well, that RBB code is to access the level, but not the egg. THe RBB egg code is:
THIS SECRET YOULL BE GRABBIN IN THE CAPTAINS CABIN
But yeah, you got a point there =P

hatrickpatrick 17th August 2005 08:24 PM

I always got the feeling that blackeye had a strong connection with MMM, but also TTC, since all the pictures are of TCC...

EvilPsycho 18th August 2005 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaintGamma
Well, that RBB code is to access the level, but not the egg. THe RBB egg code is:
THIS SECRET YOULL BE GRABBIN IN THE CAPTAINS CABIN
But yeah, you got a point there =P

Yeah but i think that is just the name of the cabin....

But what is the code to open TTC?

NVM found it.... its THIS COMES IN HANDY TO OPEN SOMEWHERE SANDY

PenquinDude 18th August 2005 12:34 AM

Yeah, every ship has a Captain.

Benjo Koolzooie 18th August 2005 02:46 PM

Yes, and in this case it is not Blackeye. He wouldn't want a ship of that caliber, he'd use a wooden pirate ship, not an industrial cargo ship with large funnels.

PenquinDude 18th August 2005 02:59 PM

I know, I was saying every ship has a Captain. Just because Captain Blackeye is a Captain, doesn't mean it's his ship.

Benjo Koolzooie 18th August 2005 03:07 PM

I know, my message was a general to all users, and not really a follow on to yours.

crosseyes 18th August 2005 10:49 PM

I remember someone saying something about rare saying that it was not yet time to reveal blackeyes real role. I guess this is just his role in P: D though.

Benjo Koolzooie 18th August 2005 11:34 PM

Yes, I mentioned that on a few threads here.