The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

hatrickpatrick 11th April 2006 10:58 AM

Ah well now we're getting to the root of the problem...
What IS the PAL must be on code? NONE of the code sites have it, and they don't have it in the new code/dev section here either... Does anyone know if it's even been found in PAL yet?

Soulreaper41392 12th April 2006 11:44 PM

Ok, I thought of this idea while I was on the toilet last night (I tend to think very well in there for some reason). What if we have to transfer characters from B-T to B-K and use their abilities to get the items? The one that clearly stuck out in my mind was Mumbo. For example, you might have to use Mumbo to cast a spell to raise Sharkfood Island. He might cast a spell to make the Ice Wall move and as for the door in GV....... I can't really think of anything, maybe a 'open sezame' type of spell could be used to open the door. And using Mumbo seems like a perfectly sensable thing, I mean he DOES show you the pictures and he acts like HE KNOWS how to get to them. As for the other eggs, you would need a different character I believe. Which character? Well maybe Blackeye for the RBB one. I can't think of anyone else that might connect with the items, as I have hardly played Tooie. Also, the remaining items might not have to be obtained by using a character, but an item. Maybe different egg types or maybe the doubloons to pay for something. So............ what do you think of this idea?

s.w.a.t 13th April 2006 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulreaper41392
Ok, I thought of this idea while I was on the toilet last night (I tend to think very well in there for some reason). What if we have to transfer characters from B-T to B-K and use their abilities to get the items? The one that clearly stuck out in my mind was Mumbo. For example, you might have to use Mumbo to cast a spell to raise Sharkfood Island. He might cast a spell to make the Ice Wall move and as for the door in GV....... I can't really think of anything, maybe a 'open sezame' type of spell could be used to open the door. And using Mumbo seems like a perfectly sensable thing, I mean he DOES show you the pictures and he acts like HE KNOWS how to get to them. As for the other eggs, you would need a different character I believe. Which character? Well maybe Blackeye for the RBB one. I can't think of anyone else that might connect with the items, as I have hardly played Tooie. Also, the remaining items might not have to be obtained by using a character, but an item. Maybe different egg types or maybe the doubloons to pay for something. So............ what do you think of this idea?

For te last time, the ice wall explodes.

Soulreaper41392 13th April 2006 01:01 AM

Well, you see, when I suggested that a while ago everyone said it moves, not explodes. So he either A. Casts a spell and blows the Ice Wall to hell or, B. He moves it using a spell. You still didn't say what you thought of the idea.

s.w.a.t 13th April 2006 01:05 AM

I thought it was okay.
The ice wall explodes, just everyone goes cray because it goes into the walll, therefor it is unsen. They just needed a place to put it.

Theguyoverthere 13th April 2006 03:01 AM

Hey does anyone know if the color of the X on the treasure trove cove map in Rust Bucket Bay in BK is Black or Red? Because some people say that it changes from black to red when you get the pink egg but I'm not sure. On my game, it's black and I don't have any secrets (got rid of them with GS). I was going to try the theory and get the pink egg and see for myself, but I wanted to see if anyone has heard of this before and if it's black, red, or changes, or if it varies by version (PAL or American, 1.1 or 1.0)

Ice Lightning 13th April 2006 11:56 AM

New unused speach?

I think I may have just found something strange. You know when you go see Jingaling for the first time, he talks to you and then opens Bottels's back door, then it shows you leaving and it goes to the Meanwhile scene.

Well I have a savestate of this and while Jingaling was talking I paused it and put on the walk through walls cheat. Now, after he had opened the door instead of showing me leaving and going to the Meanwhile scene, it just went straight back to the game. It doesn't leave for me. If I talk to King Jingaling then a very short dialouge goes:

Banjo - Er, King Jingaling?
King J - That's me!
Kazooie - Tell us about your problem again...
King J - My people have been scared away, and I need you to get them all back for me.

Those lines aren't heard anywhere else in the game, are they? If I then leave it then goes to the Meanwhile Scene. How come I was able to stay in there and hear some unused speach instead of walking out autoatically?

kazooieguy 13th April 2006 12:04 PM

interesting

gobi'svengance 13th April 2006 02:23 PM

Yea thats wierd, maybe he says that if you beat the game but not colect all the jinjos?

BanjoPL 13th April 2006 02:56 PM

Another finding in BT....Congratulatios to Ice Lightning!

JaredDSMan 13th April 2006 03:10 PM

Hmm, that would be odd if the X changes colors. I can go ahead and try that. One thing also is when you go on Banjo's be in his house and you do a backflip the edges of Kazooies wings are different colors depending where you stand. I called Nintendo about it and they just said it was "lighting effects" and that is it. I only noticed it after I grabbed the SnS items. Also, typing codes in the Sandcastle Floor is not ALWAYS considered cheating since the codes for completing the Bottles' Painting Puzzles is how you get codes to type them in. I wonder if you do something in every level that has a SnS item in it you get the code. For example, in FP smashing the buttons on the snowman under a minute, or in GV feeding all the Sphinxy Heads on the outside under this amount of time.

kazooieguy 13th April 2006 05:00 PM

I cant cemment it but I belive it to be true, also thats a very good idea JaredDSman its pssble but as always there is the question of just what it is we have to do

Banjoman 13th April 2006 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Lightning
I think I may have just found something strange. You know when you go see Jingaling for the first time, he talks to you and then opens Bottels's back door, then it shows you leaving and it goes to the Meanwhile scene.

Well I have a savestate of this and while Jingaling was talking I paused it and put on the walk through walls cheat. Now, after he had opened the door instead of showing me leaving and going to the Meanwhile scene, it just went straight back to the game. It doesn't leave for me. If I talk to King Jingaling then a very short dialouge goes:

Banjo - Er, King Jingaling?
King J - That's me!
Kazooie - Tell us about your problem again...
King J - My people have been scared away, and I need you to get them all back for me.

Those lines aren't heard anywhere else in the game, are they? If I then leave it then goes to the Meanwhile Scene. How come I was able to stay in there and hear some unused speach instead of walking out autoatically?

Wow nice find! I never knew that actually!

TzTok-Jad 13th April 2006 10:22 PM

interesting... very very interesting...

i wish i had a game shark or action replay..

Theguyoverthere 13th April 2006 10:34 PM

Just get one off ebay for like 6 bucks that's what i did