The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

RareCareBear 2nd July 2006 09:18 PM

If its fake I want to hack into the game except for the fact that I don't own it. I have a GameShark Pro but I don't know how to hack. I know how to use GameShark and can understand the "language" computer a bit. On the matter of SnS are we sure that we have to collect 4 eggs? Why not 1,2,3,5,6

dmoss 2nd July 2006 09:19 PM

Howdy! Actually, we don't know how to perform/get SnS. The video that you saw was part of an old April Fool's Joke that the Administrators here made. It was Ice Mario & SubDrag, and they did an awesome job...you can't really tell that it was all faked!
---
EDIT: Dang you guys are quick! I didn't even have a chance to respond! :p

RareCareBear 2nd July 2006 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmoss
Howdy! Actually, we don't know how to perform/get SnS. The video that you saw was part of an old April Fool's Joke that the Administrators here made. It was Ice Mario & SubDrag, and they did an awesome job...you can't really tell that it was all faked!
---
EDIT: Dang you guys are quick! I didn't even have a chance to respond! :p

Thanks for the info dmoss

supuhchris 2nd July 2006 09:22 PM

here's why

in GBTG (grabbed by the ghoulies) in the school room there is a dry erase board with 4 mystery eggs and the ice key on it with =? next to it and there are some maps with Xs where the mystery eggs are. that gives reason to believe 2 of the eggs are fake. most likely the ones you can't think of any way to get, well, two of those anyway;)

RareCareBear 2nd July 2006 09:50 PM

I know but how do we know that it's not lying how do we know that Rare's not telling the truth so we could further in the wrong direction. I mean Rare didn't want us find out about Stop n Swop let alone find it.

supuhchris 2nd July 2006 10:07 PM

it might be but in a different forum it says that in some place in GTBG there are some holes you can see through and see a pink egg in the next room. there was a pic but it was all blury so i couldn't see it that well, but i t's either a huge discovery, or a taunt from rare.

EvilPsycho 2nd July 2006 10:59 PM

Can someone do this for me just so that I know I am wrong?

Can someone:

Type "MDCCCLXXXI" and "CHEAT MDCCCLXXXI" (roman numerals for 1881) in BK when you have all the eggs and key and w/o if possible.

Type "MDCCCLXXXI" and "Cheato MDCCCLXXXI" or maybe even "Cheato IXXXLCCCDM" in BT when you have all the eggs and key and w/o everything if possible.

Type the codes using the code rooms in each game. This could be it, otherwise it would have been foolish of RARE to have X's in the code rooms.

BTW What is the use of the rumble pack in Banjo Tooie and bk? I saw a box art and it says designed for use of rumble pack.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...4_Game_Box.jpg

BanjoKonspirazy 3rd July 2006 02:00 AM

unrelated I know but you know the unused door on Grunty's Industries?
I was just wondering if anyone has investigated this further, or have tried to enter via "moonjumping" (sorry for my inept hacking knowledge.)
If Rare did not remove this unused door then it may serve some purpose, or contain something they were too lazy to delete.... say the stop n swop chamber...

Dylan Yoshi 3rd July 2006 02:11 AM

It's been proven that there's nothing behind the door via walk thru walls code, but I still think it might open to drain the sewage..

supuhchris 3rd July 2006 02:15 AM

i heard that a level that was going to be on BT was moved to BK, my guess would be either CC or RBB since they fit the quagmire scenery. either that, or rare is taunting us again to have us trying and trying to do the impossible.

ChillyDark 3rd July 2006 02:58 AM

Since this is SNS discussion, I was wondering if this, was real.

Tatsumaru 3rd July 2006 03:09 AM

Wow.

I can't believe that, and yet I do. Seems rational.. ;-; But I'm not sure.

supuhchris 3rd July 2006 04:21 AM

interesting, i've never heard of that.

EvilPsycho 3rd July 2006 04:50 AM

Yeah I was there when that happened, but I forgot everything he said. I don't believe everything he says is true, and most of it is basically what everyone else knows with just some more pieces of the puzzle put together.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvilPsycho
Can someone do this for me just so that I know I am wrong?

Can someone:

Type "MDCCCLXXXI" and "CHEAT MDCCCLXXXI" (roman numerals for 1881) in BK when you have all the eggs and key and w/o if possible.

Type "MDCCCLXXXI" and "Cheato MDCCCLXXXI" or maybe even "Cheato IXXXLCCCDM" in BT when you have all the eggs and key and w/o everything if possible.

Type the codes using the code rooms in each game. This could be it, otherwise it would have been foolish of RARE to have X's in the code rooms.

BTW What is the use of the rumble pack in Banjo Tooie and BK? I saw a box art and it says designed for use of rumble pack.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...4_Game_Box.jpg

Can someone please try this?

ChillyDark 3rd July 2006 04:59 AM

I tried it, when you posted it, on BK.
I'll try it also on BT, because nothing happened on BK.
I shall post a video on Youtube soon.