The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

Fenikku 5th August 2005 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac
Like the Unicorn Foutain in Zelda OOT.
We're not 100% sure that's not in the game.

Wait, I am a huge Zelda fan and I have never heard of this...there is something wrong here...

Banjo-kazooie9 5th August 2005 05:28 PM

well has anyone ever noticed when u go to shark food island just outside of it part of kazooies wings turn blue what is this??? o and i think stop n swop might be the color of the jinjos cause 4 of the jinjos have the same color of the eggs

Benjo Koolzooie 5th August 2005 06:08 PM

I'm not sure but don't kazooie's wings (the tip of them) go blue whenever you are underwater?.

Also, The Unicorn fountain in OTT, I don't think there is any speculation of that being in the game at all (unless you mean as just beta memory). But from my travels online, nobody thinks the fountain is any longer in OOT, and just just part of the beta process.

micjohvan 6th August 2005 02:29 AM

I have a idea. I know that at least 2 of the eggs are marked with a X. The one in the wine celler, and the one in TTC (marked on the map in the captains room) Are there any more of the eggs marked with a X and if so those may be the ones that need to be collected.

Benjo Koolzooie 6th August 2005 09:21 AM

Does nabnut's home's window have a "X" frame on it?

Does the window for the cabin have an X frame on it? I'm not sure really.

micjohvan 6th August 2005 09:56 AM

I also had a idea about the key spinning. What if it spins based on where you are. Sort of like when you played hide and seek as a kid and people would tell you if you were getting warmer or hotter. Maybe the key spins faster when your close to "something" and slower the further away you get. I dont know if its a feasable idea or not so if anyone feels inclined to try it let me know if the key is just spinning at random speeds or not.

Benjo Koolzooie 6th August 2005 11:13 AM

Does the keys speed also alter? I don't remember.

Squall722 6th August 2005 03:36 PM

Hello All.

I came upon this site just yesterday via Gamefaqs and was amazed that there was actually an entire group of people that were as interested in SnS as I am.

After reading through the 31 pages of this thread (which is no small feat mind you), I must say that the amount of ideas and progress made here is phenomenal, and I look forward to helping the cause in any way I can.

Unfortunately, I no longer posses an N64 nor BK, but I do have access to the ROM, so if that can be of any help, don't hesitate to ask.

However, it appears that my friend has an untainted copy of BK, so if need be I can use that, but I don't own any sort of 'cheating equipment' persay, so my offer stands as is.

At any rate, nice to meet you all.

Benjo Koolzooie 6th August 2005 03:53 PM

Hi there Squall! Welcome to the forum. It's always great to have more people join in! So, Squall, do you care to share what ideas you have about SNS?

Squall722 6th August 2005 05:49 PM

Right then, to business:

I'm not quite sure to what length the fanfare's were mentioned when collecting the items, but perhaps the four eggs we're looking for all have their own separate fanfares.

If someone wouldn't mind looking into this for me it would be greatly appreciated, for as of now in my ROM version I am only at Clanker's Cavern, and I apologize if this was dicussed in great detail before. Simply stating my thoughts, I am.

Fenikku 6th August 2005 06:57 PM

Welcome, Squall. What exactly do you mean by fanfare?

Squall722 6th August 2005 08:35 PM

Thew music played when you attain the special items. For example: I remember when you attain the one in MMM, you can hear distinct noises to MMM in the music. I wonder if all the eggs and key have their own special fanfare according to their location.

Benjo Koolzooie 6th August 2005 09:52 PM

I think once you collect the actual items themselves, they have the same fanfare. However, the fanfare when you enter an area holding a secret item - is followed on by music that resembles the area you are in. For example, in the cellar, you hear a witch laughing, in the desert, the music is snake-charmer like, the ice chamber has tinkly music.

However, the actual fanfare once collecting an item is the same. Even the same fanfare used in Donkey Kong 64 when a boss door is opened.

Banjo-kazooie9 6th August 2005 09:56 PM

after reading alot of stuff about stop n swop i think there might be a 90 percent chance they took it out ten percent is rare never said.. but i think there might be no stop n swop avalibe but there use to bei read something that said about capatain black eye of hm saying he had a dream ounce referese to rare about stop n swop that nintendo took it away

Benjo Koolzooie 6th August 2005 10:40 PM

Yeah a lot of people don't suspect SNS to still exist in its full form. However, clues are still being searched for as to what SNS could all have been about. Also, SNS does in fact exist on BK's behalf, but probably not BT. Just certain things such as triggers need to be located. I am still inclined to think those sandcastle codes to get the secret items is the right way. But who knows.