The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The Legend of Fungi Forest (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30236)

*BanjoGamer* 7th June 2009 06:48 PM

The Legend of Fungi Forest

Fungi Forest was supposed to be a level in Banjo-Kazooie until it was removed and put into Donkey Kong 64. Well,I think there was a certain level that WASN'T removed that Fungi Forest gave birth to...

CLICK CLOCK WOOD!

It's more that obvious. Fungi Forest was a FOREST and Click Clock Wood had animals and trees. Forest-y enough for you? And the moss around the Click Clock Wood podium reminded me of the Fungi Forest beta picture.

WHICH LEADS ME TO BELIEVE...

That Click Clock Wood is the evolution of Fungi Forest.
Thank you, thank you.:approve:

Deebs 7th June 2009 07:34 PM

1. Click Clock Wood didn't have trees, it had 1 tree.
2. Just because they're both forestial, doesn't prove anything.

TowerOfTragedy 7th June 2009 07:57 PM

Fungi Forest = Clanker's Cavern.

/thread.

CarnivalBox 7th June 2009 08:58 PM

oh god *facepalm*

Deebs 7th June 2009 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobbyTheCat (Post 610159)
Correct.

Not correct.

Killiax 7th June 2009 11:59 PM

Clankers Cavern had the Fungus Forest song, that doesn't Necessarily mean that it has to be the same lavel, the song coulda of just been recycled like the level as well seeing as it wouldn't fit Clanker's Cavern style

BKMasterxD 8th June 2009 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonBottles (Post 610074)
1. Click Clock Wood didn't have trees, it had 1 tree.
2. Just because they're both forestial, doesn't prove anything.

1. It had trees in it's walls, but drawn

2. right.

almost all levels have at least one tree

Deebs 8th June 2009 02:14 AM

The reason I don't think that Fungus Forest became Clankers Cavern is because both of the levels were in the original 15 levels. It can't have been replaced by a level that was already planned, that evades sense.

Tediz Slayer 8th June 2009 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *BanjoGamer* (Post 610031)
Fungi Forest was supposed to be a level in Banjo-Kazooie until it was removed and put into Donkey Kong 64. Well,I think there was a certain level that WASN'T removed that Fungi Forest gave birth to...

CLICK CLOCK WOOD!

Who was the father?

Deebs 8th June 2009 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TedizSlayer5 (Post 610373)
Who was the father?

Gobi's Valley, silly.

Banjo-Korezooie 8th June 2009 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TowerOfTragedy (Post 610092)
Fungi Forest = Clanker's Cavern.

/thread.

THIS^ you beat me to it :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killiax (Post 610283)
Clankers Cavern had the Fungus Forest song, that doesn't Necessarily mean that it has to be the same lavel, the song coulda of just been recycled like the level as well seeing as it wouldn't fit Clanker's Cavern style

True, but you'll notice the whole level was completely different and more natural:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRbHCQvaSLw

(I love Shadowbulba's videos)

I personally think Click Clock Woods and Fungus Forest do hold a connection, though. I mean I find it a little odd that Fungi Forest just happens to have a big clock in it and is time based almost more than a level named Click Clock Woods.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonBottles (Post 610358)
The reason I don't think that Fungus Forest became Clankers Cavern is because both of the levels were in the original 15 levels. It can't have been replaced by a level that was already planned, that evades sense.

Did the confirmed level list come out before, or after the footage of beta Clanker's Cavern did? If it came out after, then perhaps it was the opposite and Clanker's Cavern was part of Fungus Forest.

Banjo-Korezooie 8th June 2009 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobbyTheCat (Post 610425)
It is correct.

^Correct.