The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What would have been? (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8271)

runehero123 16th February 2007 09:46 PM

What would have been?

If sns hadnt been dropped and were still in BT, what would have been where the ice key and 2 secret eggs were found? Maybe these were the secret areas where you would Swop to banjo kazooie. What else would they have used spiral waterfall's area for or the ice key cave in BT, any ideas?

bobbynicjr 17th February 2007 01:05 AM

i would say they would have just left those areas out of the game, imagine if rare put sns in, would we be here today?

Mandolin 17th February 2007 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbynicjr
i would say they would have just left those areas out of the game, imagine if rare put sns in, would we be here today?

Yes we would. This fine website was founded before the release of "Banjo Tooie" to try to figure out Stop N' Swop before Rare actually spilled the beans. Of course, Rare never spilled the beans and possibly never will, but we would still exist because, as a wise user once said, the Rare Witch Project is a site about Rareware, not SNS exclusively.

About what we would have found, my bet is Bottles' Revenge. If not, then maybe the dinky secrets we received for finding the secret items within the game itself would be the actual rewards, for it seems to me that we've thought about SNS so much since we've regarded it as 'lost' that we started to think that the fruits of our labor would be much greater than what they actually would have been. :-/

bobbynicjr 17th February 2007 03:42 AM

yes but still sns has brung LOADS of users here, if sns was found in bt, im not sure i would be here, but were all here now so it doesnt matter.

Kazooie_Banjo 17th February 2007 03:57 AM

Hey I just got this crazy idea try getting the secrets with bottles revenge on heck I'm gonna try it

runehero123 18th February 2007 09:33 PM

What if when you smashed a bk pack it would instead of giving you an item swop you to BK? Sounds plausible...

Whyme123 18th February 2007 09:43 PM

I think the REAL sns would of unlocked Bottles Revenge, mabey another level to get 10 more jiggies in BT.. Stuff like that.

Articerile 25th February 2007 02:22 PM

As it says in GbtG
'Get Ice Key. Find 4 Eggs. Unlock Secret Level'

Or something along those lines..

glitchman 25th February 2007 02:35 PM

my theorie *if they wer unlockable in beta version
pink: same
blue: same
yellow: (bottles revenge)
green: graneade eggs*
red: fire eggs*
cyan: ice eggs*

Articerile 25th February 2007 02:42 PM

My Theory: Well, if Stop N Swap was finished, I asume that the BK cartridges would be removed from BT and thus the Ice Key would have the same purpose, but the safe would have better stuff in it, and Blackeye would want the eggs, so you take the six eggs to him and you get some item that you hot swap back to BK and you use it to get Bottle Revenge!

Well, that's my theory anyway

Kazooie_Banjo 25th February 2007 02:43 PM

I think the question should be why was it dropped and how would we "SWOP" maybe we "SWOP" at the "STOP 'N' SWOP" screen

Articerile 25th February 2007 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Articerile
My Theory: Well, if Stop N Swap was finished, I asume that the BK cartridges would be removed from BT and thus the Ice Key would have the same purpose, but the safe would have better stuff in it, and Blackeye would want the eggs, so you take the six eggs to him and you get some item that you hot swap back to BK and you use it to get Bottle Revenge!

Well, that's my theory anyway

Even better idea, the Ice Key opens the safe, you get a scroll aswell as the stuff inside, the scroll has the codes for the eggs.

But how would you get the key code?

glitchman 25th February 2007 02:44 PM

be funny if actually we all have swopped but we don't know it yet..

EDIT

why did u quote urself?

BanjoPL 25th February 2007 02:53 PM

Something like we swapped items from BK to BT and now they're in Ridiculously Secret Area 1 so we don't know about it.
Everything is possible... :P

Articerile 25th February 2007 02:54 PM

I just noticed how I quoted opposed to edited...

And I also noticed how I said you swap the item back to BK to get Bottles Revenge...

But Bottles Revenge is in BT...

Oops...my bad

BanjoPL 25th February 2007 03:00 PM

I still think that SNS still exists in BT.I think that Captain Blackeye is link.There are some possible SNS prizes in BT:
-Silo 8 area
-Silo 9 area
-Ridiculously Secret Area 1
-Bottles' Revenge mode

Whyme123 25th February 2007 04:48 PM

Silo 8 or 9 is probally Tower Room, RSA1 is probally a room in tower room.. Just what I think. =p

Articerile 25th February 2007 04:58 PM

Well I haven't even Gamesharked BK or BT yet...

Then again, since i'm running out of video ideas, I could start making BT videos...

Anyone got any ideas?

I could do with RWP watching my videos, so if I make something you like, you'll erm...watch it.