The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   A better theory connecting SNS and Tooty's disapperance (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29953)

Banjokun 30th May 2009 04:51 AM

A better theory connecting SNS and Tooty's disapperance

This is a way better theory than I made that last one that was awful, that it got closed (for being an awful theory.)

First off, its very late on my side of the earth so bear with me. Sence Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie have been released on XBLA and LOG's Lost Challenge's have been released on the marketplace there could be a connection to when Tooty will come back. When Tooty dissapeared after Banjo-Kazooie , she could have run off because if Gruntilda came back she would come back for her. But, she could be back in a new DLC. Their could be some way to find a way to know when. By obtaining all SNS and SNS II item and acheivements in BK & BT, and getting the SNS parts and completeing LOG's Lost Challenges in NaB. You could find out when Tooty will come back. Also the new DLC would require you to get these things to unlock the return of Tooty, and a possible new world. This could actually be a better theory than the other theory.

Also, if you get everything in all three of those games you could unlock beta worlds in BK and BT.

Weldar-Kazooie 30th May 2009 05:17 AM

I'm going to say this right now.

I have obtained all of SnS and SnS II in both Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie. I own Logs Lost Challenges and have completed it accordingly. I have all SnS parts in Nuts and Bolts and the blueprints.

There is no exclusive or hidden information given to you by completing this.

I believe it was said, in a rather amusing and satirical facebook post, Tooty is still playing a game of hide and seek.

In all seriousness, she was taken by the "Rubbish Characters in Video Games Police".

I have doubts for downloadable content, but I suppose we can always hope.

:)

Brian 30th May 2009 05:54 AM

You people have honestly lot your gourd with all of these SNS theories. It's done with it, everything was revea;ed, including the prizes. When will people get over it?

FireGrey 30th May 2009 07:23 AM

this ****ing theory is Shit

Deebs 30th May 2009 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireGrey (Post 602699)

Why don't you have some respect?

The theory may be wrong, but it's not your pplace to disrespect someone for it.

GTFO of Banjo Theories if that is all you're going to do.

Silent Warrior 31st May 2009 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireGrey (Post 602699)

Why haven't you been kicked out of the forums yet? From you, all I see is useless spam that nobody wants to read.

Seriously, I've seen a lot of your so-called 'theories', and pretty much all of them are ridiculous. So, you my friend, are what English-speaking people call, a hypocrite.

In regards to this theory, I must say that it is in a much better format than that of your previous one, but alas it still doesn't make that much sense, nor is it near to being true.:(

Kaiser 31st May 2009 05:20 PM

This place should be called Creative cavern: Banjo edition.

Tom Servo 31st May 2009 06:13 PM

This theory seems kind of tact on with little thought.

"Okay, so what if once you had all of the DLC and collected all of the SNS stuff, Tooty could come back as a major character disregarding any coding problems. Oh, and you get two beta levels too. I think that's what is g oasdfing to happen."

You're getting better, though, I suppose.

Glaber 2nd June 2009 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weldar-Kazooie (Post 602662)
I believe it was said, in a rather amusing and satirical facebook post, Tooty is still playing a game of hide and seek.

In all seriousness, she was taken by the "Rubbish Characters in Video Games Police".

From the sounds of things, Banjo and Tooty did start a game of hid-n-seek, but when Tooty was hiding she got captured by the Rubbish Characters in Video Games Police" and Banjo never knew. For all he knew, Tooty had found such a good hiding spot that not even Kazooie or Grunty could find her.

Rare If you are reading this and take ideas involving your characters, then please have Tooty and the "Rubbish Characters in Video Games Police" involved in the Next Banjo game.

Also have you seen the pictures of Tooty in Garry's Mod?

ChRiSpY 2nd June 2009 03:34 PM

Putting it kindly, the theory is a bit of a stretch. I only wish it WAS true, but alas. There are no beta worlds, at least none that are playable, and I don't think there's much of a story behind Tooty being absent from BT and N&B. She was simply part of the plot (if you could call it a plot) from BK. She was no longer needed for the other two games. I'm sure Rare thought about having her as a character at some point, but saw no real need. Same goes for the beta worlds.

Final Smash 4th June 2009 03:58 AM

Lol, maybe one of the RWP members took her hostage in exchange for the REAL answer to Stop N' Swop. :p

Dan 4th June 2009 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Final Smash (Post 607622)
Lol, maybe one of the RWP members took her hostage in exchange for the REAL answer to Stop N' Swop. :p

who told you

yup, total mystery

Navillus 4th June 2009 07:43 PM

In all reality, Rare didn't reveal to us EVERYTHING that we get from the original stop n swop. There had to be 2 rewards they took out and put in the gamerpic and theme. So my question is what were those two original rewards? Anyways this is horribly off topic, kthxbai

andrewlala 4th June 2009 08:38 PM

i miss tooty. she needs to come back.

Breegullbeak 4th June 2009 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arykawesome92 (Post 607974)
In all reality, Rare didn't reveal to us EVERYTHING that we get from the original stop n swop. There had to be 2 rewards they took out and put in the gamerpic and theme. So my question is what were those two original rewards? Anyways this is horribly off topic, kthxbai

There is an empty egg. you mean 3 things.