The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   BT XBLA's SNS Eggs are FAKE! (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29772)

Petey 24th May 2009 02:17 PM

BT XBLA's SNS Eggs are FAKE!

Wow they are so obviously fake. First off, lets look at the facts!

1. The rewards all suck, but the Ice Key has a cool reward. Why would they only give a cool reward to one item?

2. The fake eggs you give heggy are so much smaller than the eggs you get from Banjo Kazooie. Seriously just check the menu and see how much bigger they are.

3. The eggs are still in the stop n swop menu after you use them. A checkmark is probably a trick by rare.

4. Theres more to Banjo-Tooie XBLA, like Devil Bottles which is on the dashboard. Why would they have it there if you couldn't get it? Another trick by Rare.

5. It doesnt matter which order you hatch these, you always get the same rewards in the same order. It can be heggy making up crap. I hate Heggy so much!!!

I have a theory. Banjo-Threeie will come out one day as stated by Grunty even in the XBLA version, which will make the six SNS eggs appear in different levels of BT, but they'll only appear if you got them in Banjo-Kazooie. Once you get them all, here are the real rewards:

Yellow Egg: A brand new level with 10 jiggies in it that brings it up to 100 jiggies.
Red Egg: Devil Bottles!
Green Egg: Access to Grunty's Lair, you get to see all the levels two years in the future and see how they changed!
Blue Egg: Ridiculously Secret Area 1
Pink Egg: The ability to use vehicles in Banjo-Tooie based on what parts you have in Nuts and Bolts.
Cyan Egg: Glowbo Cave

So basically we have to wait for Banjo-Threeie or maybe someone can hack it so we can get all those rewards now.

x Liquid Squid 24th May 2009 02:35 PM

No, their not.

Tooie 24th May 2009 02:47 PM

All of your numbered statements are false opinion.

torrentstorm 24th May 2009 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petey (Post 598841)
Yellow Egg: A brand new level with 10 jiggies in it that brings it up to 100 jiggies.
Red Egg: Devil Bottles!
Green Egg: Access to Grunty's Lair, you get to see all the levels two years in the future and see how they changed!
Blue Egg: Ridiculously Secret Area 1
Pink Egg: The ability to use vehicles in Banjo-Tooie based on what parts you have in Nuts and Bolts.
Cyan Egg: Glowbo Cave

So basically we have to wait for Banjo-Threeie or maybe someone can hack it so we can get all those rewards now.

SNS was only supposed to give us small bonuses. We got them. They was good.
The game has been hacked so much that it's like raping somebody several times. We got what we deserved, fell lucky.

mafefe 24th May 2009 03:12 PM

beta =/= SNS

EDIT: also, unused text and buggy playing modes =/= SNS

PinPusher42 24th May 2009 03:19 PM

No. filler

gnargle 24th May 2009 03:42 PM

This thread is fail.

Kahuna360 24th May 2009 03:55 PM

This is absolutely ridiculous.

Almost as crazy as that thread about how you can unlock a secret ending in NB and then fight off in a real Witch fight with Grunty while shes in a Ferrari in the Cuts for Deadlines room.
Or something like that.

Point is, this is unreal.

Kaiser 24th May 2009 04:10 PM

Does it hurt failing this much?

TowerOfTragedy 24th May 2009 05:31 PM

Girugamesh.

DarthConker 24th May 2009 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TowerOfTragedy (Post 598954)
Girugamesh.

The only post worth reading here.

enjoi7ca 24th May 2009 05:53 PM

I know we all wish that there was some kind of secret level and such but the truth is there isn't.

Breegullbeak 24th May 2009 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TowerOfTragedy (Post 598954)
Girugamesh.

I'm guessing this is some kind of german curse word.:)

This theory has absolutly no fact what-so-ever. I could create a better theory involving my cat, my dog, and the Battery to the remote down stairs than this crap.:mad:

SILENCE!!! 24th May 2009 06:32 PM

though i dont have a 360, what was described would be almost impossible/pointless.

Cooki-Cooki 24th May 2009 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breegullbeak (Post 598997)
I'm guessing this is some kind of geran curse word.:)

Why are you so dumb.