The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

ChaoticTH 24th June 2006 05:13 PM

Hmm, interesting find BanjoPL, I think we have a side-mission to go alongside SnS!

pinkbull 24th June 2006 05:46 PM

Well I just realized somthing. If when we find SnS there will beone problem to people who want to acivate it. You'd have to own both games and the gameshark. An emulater would not work because you'd need to have 4 megs of data saved on the RAM while you switch and there is no emulater that I know of that can do that. Sombody might be able to program one but I'm not sure. Anyway good job on those finds.

samf 25th June 2006 04:44 AM

It's been too long since i've been here so I don't know if this has been brought up

but you know that whole 4 eggs and ice key theory? Well, who said anything about it being in Banjo Kazooie? Don't you get four eggs and an ice key in banjo tooie? Shouldn't we be looking for our answers THERE!?!?!

ChaoticTH 25th June 2006 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samf
It's been too long since i've been here so I don't know if this has been brought up

but you know that whole 4 eggs and ice key theory? Well, who said anything about it being in Banjo Kazooie? Don't you get four eggs and an ice key in banjo tooie? Shouldn't we be looking for our answers THERE!?!?!

We're trying to look for answers in both games, I'm assuming.

And plus, there are rumors that Rare never inputted SnS into Banjo-Tooie...:-/

Harv 25th June 2006 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemyGod
I think they break off Wozza because he is an object in the game that actually walks in the game. He is known for going back and forth but usual characters in the game like Boggy just sit there and talk. Wozza actually moves, so maybe thats why the eggs break on him. Because he can be in one place and move to another but the game reckonizes that Boggy is standing there.

I got a chance to play around a bit with Banjo-Kazooie yesterday, and I don't think that's the case, since if you do the egg lay move to Blubber, they pass right through him, and he wanders around a bit himself. Not as much as Wozza seems to, but I couldn't imagine that would make much difference.

ChaoticTH 25th June 2006 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harv
I got a chance to play around a bit with Banjo-Kazooie yesterday, and I don't think that's the case, since if you do the egg lay move to Blubber, they pass right through him, and he wanders around a bit himself. Not as much as Wozza seems to, but I couldn't imagine that would make much difference.

Indeed...

Perhaps we should... think of a group of 5-6 theories, and test them.

Cause frankly, I think we're running out of ideas here...

Crystal_bear 25th June 2006 05:21 PM

What if, there is a secert code in Sandcastle floor which unlocks Stop N' Swop, without having to use a gameshark... but I kinda doubt it. :P

ChaoticTH 25th June 2006 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystal_bear
What if, there is a secert code in Sandcastle floor which unlocks Stop N' Swop, without having to use a gameshark... but I kinda doubt it. :P

*Adds to list anyway

So far,

Theory 1:Mystery of the Sandcastle Floor

DementedSun 25th June 2006 05:52 PM

Im pretty sure all the sandcastle codes were discovered already by Ice and Sub.

ChaoticTH 25th June 2006 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chilli
Im pretty sure all the sandcastle codes were discovered already by Ice and Sub.

yeah, but we're running out of theories, so we have to make the most of what we have...

Theory 1:Mystery of the Sandcastle Floor

DavidNel 25th June 2006 06:18 PM

I was thinking about those random rhymes, and this is what I made up.

All the eggs are with kazooie, now take them to banjo-tooie!

ChaoticTH 25th June 2006 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidNel
I was thinking about those random rhymes, and this is what I made up.

All the eggs are with kazooie, now take them to banjo-tooie!

Theory 1:Mystery of the Sandcastle

Theory 2:Rhyming madness-the sequel

Yuoko 25th June 2006 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystal_bear

Trust me, we have already done every word in the bloody dictionary. :D

ChaoticTH 25th June 2006 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuoko
Trust me, we have already done every word in the bloody dictionary. :D

Theory 1:Rhyming Madness-The sequel

Crystal_bear 25th June 2006 07:02 PM

Well, I did have a good guess. >.>