The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pokémon (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   What Pokémon is the user above? (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49936)

qwertykins76 24th October 2012 04:29 PM

What Pokémon is the user above?

Like title... I think it's better that other people choose what they see you as, but feel free to state what you think you might be, if you want.

We have enough Pokémon fans that this should be fine. Basically, what pokémon does the user who last posted remind you of and why? That or what Type or Ability they'd have. Or something.

It might be hard to choose, because there are so many pokémon with all these different attributes, but just do your best it aims to be fun. ^_^

Smouvy 24th October 2012 05:13 PM

Hehe, I kinda associate you with a Normal type :) Bidoofish maybe, but a good Bidoof :)

Dylan Yoshi 24th October 2012 05:21 PM

Pikachu.

I don't know what your avatar is of but it supports my claim.

qwertykins76 24th October 2012 05:51 PM

I'd say you're one of those "cool" pokémon. Scizor maybe. And maybe of the Dark type.

Smouvy resembles an electric type even without the avatar, but he's...cloudy. Normal or Psychic type maybe. Not the 'Alakazam' kind, but the Musharna or Wobbuffet kind.

Breegullbeak 24th October 2012 05:56 PM

A Rattata, but not just any Rattata. You're Joey's Rattata.

30-50 feral rats 24th October 2012 06:00 PM

I thought Smouvy as being like Mime Jr. grown up, with Mienshao, Chatot, Audino or Jigglypuff as close runners up. (Not Mr.Mime, though. He no has cute avatar face) Dylan Yoshi, if I think of you based on your avatar, what I've seen of you and pokemon at the same time... Hydreigon and Salamence comes to mind.

As for you Qwertyo... Kabutops? o_0

EDIT: Breegullbeak, shall I compare thee to Conkeldurr? I'm not quite sure.

EDIT AGAIN: Scratch that, I think Zangoose is a better one.

Smouvy 24th October 2012 06:40 PM

It would be too cliche if I called you a Pikachu, Demon :P I dunno why, but I kinda get a Houndour feeling with you. Loyal, but with a very clear mind of its own. Only angry if there's a valid reason to be. Maybe even Growlithe. I don't know you well enough for that.

Breegullbeak, again it would be cliche to give you a Flying type pokémon, but I can really see you being a Swablu :D

And Dylan Yoshi, I agree with qwertyo that you seem to fit cool Pokémon more. I disagree with that they would be of the Dark type.

qwertykins76 24th October 2012 06:47 PM

Well, Dark types aren't necessarily "evil," just- dark. Darker tone of personality. I think there's a number of ways a person can perceive a Type. Umbreon is "dark," but couldn't be farther from something like Sharpedo.

Masked Hero 24th October 2012 06:50 PM

Qwertyo, you remind me of a Tangela. You refuse to show your face and therefore no one knows what you truly look like.

qwertykins76 24th October 2012 06:52 PM

Rufflet. I actually thought this when I caught one yesterday and it's one reason I thought to make this thread.

Y'know, cause you're this tough, patriarchal guy but everybody just thinks you're cute.

Brian 24th October 2012 06:58 PM

You're more of a neutral person so I lean more towards normal, as someone said above. Lilipup / Herdier, most probably since you're still relatively new here and not of a high enough level to be a Stoutland yet. :J

Smouvy 24th October 2012 06:58 PM

MHOT reminds me of a Sewaddle :3

And StarFox reminds me of an Ursaring :D

30-50 feral rats 24th October 2012 08:10 PM

I think MHoT as Vanilluxe, and Starfox as either Ninetails or Elekid. Unsure which one I can say represents SF more.

They need to do a personality/something test that will match you to being a certain pokeman, and include all ze pokemanz as different options. That would be a bizarre something.

Ty-chan 24th October 2012 08:19 PM

A demented Pikachu.

Digital Mozart 24th October 2012 08:24 PM

A Zubat.